• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have already contacted support and they refuse to help because they claim it is a developer problem.  Here is the issue.
Last week, I updated our ssl certificate for a custom domain to be served using experience cloud.  After publishing the change:
When I visit my custom domain, I get the certificate for a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE.  This is not even a site I own.  The certificate that I receive is not listed in my certificates in salesforce.  It is as if the CDN has its wires crossed.  I have switched back to the old cert and still receive the wrong certificate when I pull up the site by custom domain.  Has anyone ever had this happen?  How do you get Salesforce to even look at it?
I have already contacted support and they refuse to help because they claim it is a developer problem.  Here is the issue.
Last week, I updated our ssl certificate for a custom domain to be served using experience cloud.  After publishing the change:
When I visit my custom domain, I get the certificate for a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE.  This is not even a site I own.  The certificate that I receive is not listed in my certificates in salesforce.  It is as if the CDN has its wires crossed.  I have switched back to the old cert and still receive the wrong certificate when I pull up the site by custom domain.  Has anyone ever had this happen?  How do you get Salesforce to even look at it?