• 50 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to customize custom object like how Opportunity and Product works? 
I am trying to add field called "standard price" to product's Related list. But i am not able to see that field.
I have approval process setup based on roles and profiles. Now my partner wants only Smith's(one user's) approval to go to Jenna(his manager). Can we put criteria on approval process based on users? If i were to change Smith's Role and Profile, But still give him same access as he currently has. How do i make this happen?
We have new leads coming into Salesfoce through integration. I need to create Lead assignment rules for that. We already have one active lead assignment rule in our salesforce. Should i just add new criterias in that rule. Or should i make a new Lead assignment rule and acivate it only for the integration purpose?
I have a lead Data coming into Salesforce from another platform. I know integration is done based on API. How does it recognize that under which record type the data shoud go? I have multiple record types on lead object and it needs to go into only one record type.
If i didn't give access of a record type on profile, and while creating new field you give them access on profile of that field. Will the users in that profile be able to see that field?
While updating Leads if i have lead id's. Do i still need record type id's and owner id's in order to update the records?
If i have lead id in Product registration (Child object of lead object) file, Do i need Record type id in file in order to upload the file?
How do i import a file that has custom object with lead lookup field in it, What else do i need beside email address in my file?
Is it possible to customize custom object like how Opportunity and Product works? 
I am trying to add field called "standard price" to product's Related list. But i am not able to see that field.
I have approval process setup based on roles and profiles. Now my partner wants only Smith's(one user's) approval to go to Jenna(his manager). Can we put criteria on approval process based on users? If i were to change Smith's Role and Profile, But still give him same access as he currently has. How do i make this happen?
We have new leads coming into Salesfoce through integration. I need to create Lead assignment rules for that. We already have one active lead assignment rule in our salesforce. Should i just add new criterias in that rule. Or should i make a new Lead assignment rule and acivate it only for the integration purpose?
I have a lead Data coming into Salesforce from another platform. I know integration is done based on API. How does it recognize that under which record type the data shoud go? I have multiple record types on lead object and it needs to go into only one record type.
If i didn't give access of a record type on profile, and while creating new field you give them access on profile of that field. Will the users in that profile be able to see that field?
While updating Leads if i have lead id's. Do i still need record type id's and owner id's in order to update the records?
If i have lead id in Product registration (Child object of lead object) file, Do i need Record type id in file in order to upload the file?
How do i import a file that has custom object with lead lookup field in it, What else do i need beside email address in my file?