• Construction Market Consultants, Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Greetings From Atlanta, GA USA!

When we get a signed proposal for a monthly project, we project how many months it will go and then put a lump sum in the Amount field. 

So, if we were awarded a monthly project in March and the monthly fee is $2,500 and the project will go 24 months, we put in $60,000. 

When we run a report for ‘Closed Won’ status, it will show $60,000 in March. 

Those large lump sums skew our monthly revenue numbers. 

Is there a way that we could put in the monthly fee of $2,500 and have it populate out over 24 months when we run a ‘closed won’ report? Then March would show $2,500, and if we ran it for April, it would show $2,500, etc.

I hope that makes sense.

Hey Gang...does it matter if I switch Trailhead Playgrounds?

I am in the process of completing the 'Admin Beginner' trail and have gone through the 'Create Global Quick Actions' four times and it still will not work.

I hit a similar snag much earlier with a trail and launched 'Playground 2' and for some reason, it worked.

Should I try completing 'Create Global Quick Actions' by launching 'Playground 3'?

Thanks...

Bobby

Greetings From Atlanta, GA USA!

When we get a signed proposal for a monthly project, we project how many months it will go and then put a lump sum in the Amount field. 

So, if we were awarded a monthly project in March and the monthly fee is $2,500 and the project will go 24 months, we put in $60,000. 

When we run a report for ‘Closed Won’ status, it will show $60,000 in March. 

Those large lump sums skew our monthly revenue numbers. 

Is there a way that we could put in the monthly fee of $2,500 and have it populate out over 24 months when we run a ‘closed won’ report? Then March would show $2,500, and if we ran it for April, it would show $2,500, etc.

I hope that makes sense.

Hey Gang...does it matter if I switch Trailhead Playgrounds?

I am in the process of completing the 'Admin Beginner' trail and have gone through the 'Create Global Quick Actions' four times and it still will not work.

I hit a similar snag much earlier with a trail and launched 'Playground 2' and for some reason, it worked.

Should I try completing 'Create Global Quick Actions' by launching 'Playground 3'?

Thanks...

Bobby