• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've signed up for 3-4 accounts per the instructions in this trail module. When taking the hands on challenge, I continue to get the following error"

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Trailhead_Data_Manager' app was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure the wave enabled org is setup correctly."User-added image
In the Admin Beginning training > Data Modeling module > Understand Custom & Standard Objects, I'm unable to complete challenge even though I've created the objects and can see the results. Getting the error message "Could not find a customer object 'Offer__c'."
Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project in which I have created few custom objects. Now I am trying to achieve that I have two objects one is Inventory and another is Sales.

So if I get any order place under sales. It should fetch the data from Inventory object and at same time update fields under Inventory object.

Suppose I have 100 gift box inventories available and got the order of 20 gift box. Now I want Available field and Sold field update automatically to 80 and 20.

Is that possible to do without any code?
Hello 

Since Summer 18 release I have notice that the images are not loading in Salesforce: templates, formulas, etc and I always get this kind of error: 

Refused to load the image '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src <URL> *.eu10.content.force.com:* 'self' data:".

This is one of the images that want to display in a template: <apex:image id="theImage" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.SignatureMallorcaOpen, 'Mallorca_open.png')}" width="437" height="215px" alt="Description of image here"/>

If you upload the file as a documenta and use the link it is working. It should work as well with Static Resources. 

Has anyone knoiw how to fix this?