• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on Admin Beginner Lightning Experience Customization Set Up Your Org module (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules/lex_customization/units/lex_customization_custom_objects?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006yDdKAAU&trailmix_id=prepare-for-your-salesforce-administrator-credential) and have completed all the steps to create the objects and when clicking on the "check challenge" button, it returns the error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'Audit_Notes__c' field on the custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'."
Screenshot of verification error in Trailhead for Set Up Your Org module

I have gone back into the Trailhead Playground that I used and verified that the field does exist and is related and on the custom object as I had set it up.
Energy Audit Object screenshot
Screenshot of Audit Notes related field

I can't get past this challenge and it won't complete this module unless it is verified. Is anyone else running into this?  I have successfully had all the previous challenges completed and this is the first time I got an error that I can't figure out what is missing.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Angela
I am working on Admin Beginner Lightning Experience Customization Set Up Your Org module (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules/lex_customization/units/lex_customization_custom_objects?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006yDdKAAU&trailmix_id=prepare-for-your-salesforce-administrator-credential) and have completed all the steps to create the objects and when clicking on the "check challenge" button, it returns the error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'Audit_Notes__c' field on the custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'."
Screenshot of verification error in Trailhead for Set Up Your Org module

I have gone back into the Trailhead Playground that I used and verified that the field does exist and is related and on the custom object as I had set it up.
Energy Audit Object screenshot
Screenshot of Audit Notes related field

I can't get past this challenge and it won't complete this module unless it is verified. Is anyone else running into this?  I have successfully had all the previous challenges completed and this is the first time I got an error that I can't figure out what is missing.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Angela