• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm new to SFDX, Git and VS Code.  I just step up in windows, VS Code, SF CLI, and Git and tried to clone my repo and pull changes from my sandbox with: 
sfdx force:source:retrieve -x ./manifest/package.xml -u,
but got: 
ERROR running force:source:retrieve:  InvalidPackageDirectory.

I also can't find a file called source_diff which I see in my file at work.  

Any help with a newbie would be greatly appreciated!  TY
Hi,
I am new to SF and want to learn how to create new button on Product object page layout with Buttons, Links, & Actions.

I tried to create the btn on the page, which worked using this:
<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction"> 
   <center><b>This is a Lightning component </b></center>
</aura:component>

But now how do I get the fields from my product object into the pop up window and then a save btn pls?  This is what shows now :
(I put this under topic - Apex code development - is that correct?)

Thanks so much in advance!!

User-added image
Hi,
I followed the trailhead to add shortcut keys to SF, and followed this page, but I guess I'm not doing something right.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_console.meta/api_console/sforce_api_console_addeventlistener.htm
I tried the 25.0 then the 30.0.  I don't know how to use the develop console.  Does this go into a new VF page or VF component?  

I also don't know what this means from the trailhead -
You add the custom console component to a console’s footer so that users can trigger the new shortcut.

I am a new admin trying to get thru a trailmix for Essentials and this one is so far the hardest!

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I am new to SF and want to learn how to create new button on Product object page layout with Buttons, Links, & Actions.

I tried to create the btn on the page, which worked using this:
<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction"> 
   <center><b>This is a Lightning component </b></center>
</aura:component>

But now how do I get the fields from my product object into the pop up window and then a save btn pls?  This is what shows now :
(I put this under topic - Apex code development - is that correct?)

Thanks so much in advance!!

User-added image
Hi,
I followed the trailhead to add shortcut keys to SF, and followed this page, but I guess I'm not doing something right.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_console.meta/api_console/sforce_api_console_addeventlistener.htm
I tried the 25.0 then the 30.0.  I don't know how to use the develop console.  Does this go into a new VF page or VF component?  

I also don't know what this means from the trailhead -
You add the custom console component to a console’s footer so that users can trigger the new shortcut.

I am a new admin trying to get thru a trailmix for Essentials and this one is so far the hardest!

Thanks in advance!
Hi all,
I have a requirement, need to route chats from live webchat to live agents based on website languages. How to accomplish this?.

Eg: English-> English speaking agent, Spanish-> Spanish speaking agent 

Thanks in advance,
Leo

• June 09, 2020
I have read as many thread about this as I can without resolving the issue. The directions specifically state the range of Stage for the Y axis is from Qualification to Closed Won. You can modify the right side of the range with Maximum Groups Displayed = 9. There doesn't seem to be a way the eliminate the Stage= Prospecting in front of Qualification without modifying the report first. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'SolarBot Pipeline by Stage' component doesn't display data in the correct format or doesn't show both side-by-side bars correctly.
Close errors

I have set up the chart as follows:
Report = SolarBot Loyalty Revenue
Type = Verticle Bar Chart
X-Axis = Stage
Y-Axis = Sum Expected Revenue; Adjusted Expected Revenue
Unit= Thousands
Sort Rows= Label Descending
Maximum Rows Displayed = 9
I have tried it with both Light and Dark Themes.

Any ideas
Hi Guys,

I get an error message when trying to solve Restrict Login Hours and IP Ranges Challenge from Protect Your Data in Salesforce badge:
"We couldn’t find the correct login hours. Review the login hours in the step."
I set the Login Hours as in challenge - Mo-Fr 8am - 6pm and Sa-Su 12am - 12 am. Time zone which is shown in Login Hours is GMT+2 (Berlin). I guess that this times should be in PDT (GMT -7). When I change Company Time Zone to PDT, in Login Hours it is still GMT+2. I read, that once it is set, it won't chang. That means, Considering GMT-7, login hours should be 11pm - 8am. But than I get an error that Start cannot by later then End. Any idea how to set this?

Thanks!