• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having trouble creating working Validation rules for the following: 

1. Inside Sales Associate Cannot Convert a Lead

AND(TEXT( Status ) = "Converted", $Profile.Name = "Inside Sales Associate")

2. Creating a Task if under Customer record for the Sales rep to follow up within 15 days of notificaiton email

3. Sales Rep will receive email notification when the renewal date of plan of customer in their region is <=30 days

4. Create visual indicator for Sales Rep to identify customers with renewal date of their plan which is less than 30 days on Console (i.e., once renewed, indicator shouldn't be visible)

Can someone recommend resources on how I can create the code for the rules? Thank you. 

I am having trouble completing the following Trailhead: Create a formula field that determines the number of days between the end date of a contract and today. This is the formula that I am using:

EndDate - TODAY() 

I keep getting the following error when I check the syntax:  Error: Formula result is data type (Number), incompatible with expected data type (Date).
When I finish reading through a module and scroll down to complete a challenge (or click on the challenge button) there isn't anything at the bottom of the page beneath the resource information. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Hi. 

I keep getting the following error when I try to map the unmapped fields:

The matching field you chose (Name) is not mapped and is required for an Update and Insert operation.You need to map the required field Contact: Last Name.

I am pretty confident that I am doing this module correctly (I looked up a tutorial on youtube as well) so i am not sure why I keep getting the same message. Thanks for your help. 
I am having trouble completing the following Trailhead: Create a formula field that determines the number of days between the end date of a contract and today. This is the formula that I am using:

EndDate - TODAY() 

I keep getting the following error when I check the syntax:  Error: Formula result is data type (Number), incompatible with expected data type (Date).

EndDate - TODAY()