• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

My need is to allow users to open cases related to products that are realted to the customer via orders.
So I created 3 lookup fields:
1. Contact 
2. Orders
3. Order product 

The first two lookups work great. First my user select the contact and then he sees all orders realted to the specific contact. But from some reason i'm unable to see thr order products that related to the specific order I just see a blank list.

Any help why I am unable to see the order products ?
Hey,

Can anyone give me an explanation on how to create "many-to-many" relationship - Between "Contacts" and "Products". So that the final result would be as follows:
1. Many contacts can have many products
2. The same product can be related to many products

Thanks
Hello,

My need is to allow users to open cases related to products that are realted to the customer via orders.
So I created 3 lookup fields:
1. Contact 
2. Orders
3. Order product 

The first two lookups work great. First my user select the contact and then he sees all orders realted to the specific contact. But from some reason i'm unable to see thr order products that related to the specific order I just see a blank list.

Any help why I am unable to see the order products ?
Hey,

Can anyone give me an explanation on how to create "many-to-many" relationship - Between "Contacts" and "Products". So that the final result would be as follows:
1. Many contacts can have many products
2. The same product can be related to many products

Thanks