• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Help me with a trigger on user when a active checkbox field is unchecked(inactive), then the user with the same email id should also be inactive  and should append with  '.inactive' (i.e) [Username = Contact Email +.inactive]
I have a requirement where I should restrict ModifyAll permissions on Account Object for all profiles(except System Admin and Chatter Free User) using a Trigger. Any suggestion on this is appreciated.

Thanks.
Whether Permission sets can be created for Quick Text & access can be given to certain users ? Whether Private quick text can be created?
Calendar (Date picker) pop-up blocks date field without allowing the date to be entered manually in Lightning, while creating a New Opportunity. Is it a Standard feature of lightning?
When I select the "Text Area (Rich)" field to create a new field on my layout (not a visual force) I am not getting the rich text editor.  Is this a permission issue or do I not understand how the rich text area works?  I am not finding clear, understandable instructions on it.  
Help me with a trigger on user when a active checkbox field is unchecked(inactive), then the user with the same email id should also be inactive  and should append with  '.inactive' (i.e) [Username = Contact Email +.inactive]
I have a requirement where I should restrict ModifyAll permissions on Account Object for all profiles(except System Admin and Chatter Free User) using a Trigger. Any suggestion on this is appreciated.

Thanks.
Calendar (Date picker) pop-up blocks date field without allowing the date to be entered manually in Lightning, while creating a New Opportunity. Is it a Standard feature of lightning?