• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have attempted to create an extract of my Opportunities and Contacts in Tableau.  After connecting to my Salesforce environment on Tableau Desktop, I drag Opportunities and Contacts into the data source.  

The extract begins once I select Sheet 1 and will load for about 10 minutes and then give me an error stating "Tableau failed to create an extract.  This data source requires an extract before you can start your analysis.  Click Edit Data Source, and then click the sheet tab to create the required extract.  Click continue to proceed without creating the required extract"

"Internet communication error: Failure when receiving fdata from the peer (domain.my.salesforce.com)"

Has anyone else experienced this error?

Thanks!

Derrick

Hello,

I have attempted to create an extract of my Opportunities and Contacts in Tableau.  After connecting to my Salesforce environment on Tableau Desktop, I drag Opportunities and Contacts into the data source.  

The extract begins once I select Sheet 1 and will load for about 10 minutes and then give me an error stating "Tableau failed to create an extract.  This data source requires an extract before you can start your analysis.  Click Edit Data Source, and then click the sheet tab to create the required extract.  Click continue to proceed without creating the required extract"

"Internet communication error: Failure when receiving fdata from the peer (domain.my.salesforce.com)"

Has anyone else experienced this error?

Thanks!

Derrick