• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a number of files (Salesforce Files) on Salesforce that I need to put into various folders inside of Libraries. I have all of the Libraries/subfolders created and I can manually put the files into the folders via the standard interface, but this takes a while. Is there another method to get the files into their respective folders?
I'm trying to develop an Apex Trigger. I've created a Sandbox environment cause you can't do this directly in production. I've connected my Eclipse IDE to the sandbox (I can run queries on it so i know its connected), but I can't created anything Apex related. I go New -> Apex Trigger and receive this on the popup: "Apex Code is not enabled in this project.  Check permission and connection settings." I've read that some "Author Apex" setting needs to be enabled but I have yet find this option anywhere. I'm a System Administrator so I don't think i lack permissions, but even in the user interface, trying to create a new trigger on an object gives me this:
"Insufficient Privileges. You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors."

I don't understand why I can't do anything even in my sandbox environment. Since it fails in the user interface, I believe the hang up is in Salesforce and not my Eclipse environment, but I can't find anything that lets me enable this. Is the "Author Apex" option the only thing I'm missing? Where is it? Shouldn't it be right in the User/Profile settings? And isn't this enabled in Sandbox by default? I thought that was the point to the Sandbox environment. Thanks in advance for any insight.
I'm trying to develop an Apex Trigger. I've created a Sandbox environment cause you can't do this directly in production. I've connected my Eclipse IDE to the sandbox (I can run queries on it so i know its connected), but I can't created anything Apex related. I go New -> Apex Trigger and receive this on the popup: "Apex Code is not enabled in this project.  Check permission and connection settings." I've read that some "Author Apex" setting needs to be enabled but I have yet find this option anywhere. I'm a System Administrator so I don't think i lack permissions, but even in the user interface, trying to create a new trigger on an object gives me this:
"Insufficient Privileges. You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors."

I don't understand why I can't do anything even in my sandbox environment. Since it fails in the user interface, I believe the hang up is in Salesforce and not my Eclipse environment, but I can't find anything that lets me enable this. Is the "Author Apex" option the only thing I'm missing? Where is it? Shouldn't it be right in the User/Profile settings? And isn't this enabled in Sandbox by default? I thought that was the point to the Sandbox environment. Thanks in advance for any insight.