• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I want to replace the contactId with another existing contactid in pardot as shown below image.
Is it possible to achieve this requirement using different way in pardot? 
Kindly help for it.User-added image​​​​​​​
  • July 02, 2019
Hello,
I am stuck related to a milestone where I have different orders in an entitlement process like once the order one of process violated successfully It should automatically complete and start with the 2nd order of milestone.
Kindly help to resolve this issue.
Not working the orders of milestone
  • March 28, 2019
Hello,
I am not able to upload a file using flow

User-added image
  • December 27, 2018
Write a trigger to Update the Opportunity Owner field on the Opportunity when a opportunity team member with role “Account manager” is added to the Opportunity. The Account manager will become the Opportunity owner.
  • November 23, 2018
I have two objects projects and timesheet where project have start date and end date. Requirement is when parent record is create the child record for each date from start to end date using trigger
  • October 29, 2018
Hi I was hoping someone would be able to give me a little advice or point me in the right direction if the information is already documented somewhere. Im looking to build some functionality onto an object where the quantity of a quantity field would define the quantity of records to create. Similar to how payment schedule works on products. So if I specified 10 in quantity box it would create 10 related object records.
our requirement is when i click detail page button i want show the one contact details of that page. please give one example code for that scenario.please give some ideas.