• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
write a code on Loan Trigger on After insert context that whenever Loan is inserted and Stage of Product Package is Credit  Decisioning than update both product Package/ Loan to Qualification/Proposal/ Open. This will work for those Product Packagees whose Opportunity Record type is KEF Opportunity.
When case is closed, a related child case should be created and only one child case is allowed.
On Opportunity and Sales Order (accounting seed object) we have related list called Opportunity & Sales Order Attachments. This list of attachments is shared between Opportunity and SO.

Issue:

We attach many documents during making and approving before Sales Order is created. Many time there are many files and they become irrelevant once Sales Order is created. I do not want to delete them.

Solution:

I want to archive them or move them to another section. This Archive should be on Opportunity only. Do not show on Sales Order. See below and idea to redesign attachments as one related list. If that does not work separate them in to two.attachment
On Opportunity and Sales Order  we have related list called Opportunity & Sales Order Attachments. This list of attachments is shared between Opportunity and SO.
Issue:
We attach many documents during making and approving before Sales Order is created. Many time there are many files and they become irrelevant once Sales Order is created. I do not want to delete them.
Solution:
I want to archive them or move them to another section. This Archive should be on Opportunity only. Do not show on Sales Order. See below and idea to redesign attachments as one related list. If that does not work separate them in to two.

Add Similar Products related list to Product Object. This is a list of active, existing products that assigned to this Product.
Add Optional products related list to Product Object. This is a list of active, existing products that assigned to this Product.
When assigning Product Items to Opportunity, SO, Quote after search you land on Add Products screen. Need to add 2 buttons on this screen. Make sure sorting is working properly.  
Save and Add More – will save current product and show Add Products screen with the same product to add.
Save and Add Optional – Will save current product and will show list with Optional products that was preselected in current Product Object. From that screen can add one or multiple products to.
Can anyone provide solution for this?

Solution:
I want to archive them or move them to another section. This Archive should be on Opportunity only. Do not show on Sales Order. If that does not work separate them in to two.

Add Similar Products related list to Product Object. This is a list of active, existing products that assigned to this Product.
Add Optional products related list to Product Object. This is a list of active, existing products that assigned to this Product.
When assigning Product Items to Opportunity, SO, Quote after search you land on Add Products screen. Need to add 2 buttons on this screen. Make sure sorting is working properly.  
Save and Add More – will save current product and show Add Products screen with the same product to add.
Save and Add Optional – Will save current product and will show list with Optional products that was preselected in current Product Object. From that screen can add one or multiple products to.