• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi! hope u all are doing well! i am using the <apex:tabPannel> component !  when ever the page is load the fist tab is selected by defualt  but i dont want any tab to be selected on the loading of the page . how can i do that?
hi!
Hope you all are doing well!
is that possible in salesforce lightening  that a user can change the font size from the app we build 
For example (Let say there are 2 users 1 has week eye site and want large fonts and other wants normal)
Like gmail we can change the font size!
thanks 
Hi!
I am using tabpannel component  for tabs and my requirement is to set image before tabs so i used the image  component before the tab componet but the tabs moved to next line but i want both tabs and image on the same line .. how can i do that ?

hi! hope u all are doing well! i am using the <apex:tabPannel> component !  when ever the page is load the fist tab is selected by defualt  but i dont want any tab to be selected on the loading of the page . how can i do that?
hi!
Hope you all are doing well!
is that possible in salesforce lightening  that a user can change the font size from the app we build 
For example (Let say there are 2 users 1 has week eye site and want large fonts and other wants normal)
Like gmail we can change the font size!
thanks 
Hi!
I am using tabpannel component  for tabs and my requirement is to set image before tabs so i used the image  component before the tab componet but the tabs moved to next line but i want both tabs and image on the same line .. how can i do that ?

Hi,
I got this error message for the Routing Records with Approvals challenge, hopnig someone can help, thanks!

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []