• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team, 

I am facing issue "portal users cannot own partner accounts" but actually i am using customer portal and when i am creating a new contact record in customer portal geting this error.
I build the lightning page and in the page i have the create contact botton once i save the rec it showing the error message below is the screen shot for reference.

User-added image
Hi, 

When I reload the custom lightning component page in community pick-list values are not showing drop-down values. It is showing the pick-list values for the first time when page load without any issue. But Problem is when I do manual reload of the page i missing the picklist dropdown values .And It is working fine with Internet Explorer.

Not working in crome and firefox
User-added image
Hi Team, 

I am facing issue "portal users cannot own partner accounts" but actually i am using customer portal and when i am creating a new contact record in customer portal geting this error.
I build the lightning page and in the page i have the create contact botton once i save the rec it showing the error message below is the screen shot for reference.

User-added image
Hi, 

When I reload the custom lightning component page in community pick-list values are not showing drop-down values. It is showing the pick-list values for the first time when page load without any issue. But Problem is when I do manual reload of the page i missing the picklist dropdown values .And It is working fine with Internet Explorer.

Not working in crome and firefox
User-added image