• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 2 custom objects that have a lookup relationship (think Account/Contact). When I create a new Contact record, I am able to enter a pre-existing Account in the lookup Account field OR click the "+ New Account" option if the Account doesn't already exist. This allows me to create a new Account record while I'm creating a new Contact record. 

I am unable to do this in Salesforce Mobile. If the Account doesn't already exist, I have no option of creating a new Account from the new Contact record page. I would have to go to the Account object separately and create a new Account record; then it will allow me to enter a pre-existing Account name into the lookup Account field. How do I solve this? 

Thanks in advance! 
Hi everyone. I am trying to set up an org that tracks a school's records by year, student, enrollment status and tuition. What's the best way to set up these master-detail/many-to-many relationships? Thank you!
I do not have the option to activate the flow. When I debug it, I get the following message: 

CREATE RECORDS: createReview
Create one Review__c record where:
Core_Competencies_Comments__c = {!Core_Competencies_Comments} ()
Core_Competencies__c = {!Core_Competencies} (Very Good)
Experience_Comments__c = {!Experience_Comments} ()
Experience__c = {!Experience} (Very Good)
Job_Application__c = {!varJobAppId} (null)
Leadership_Skills_COmments__c = {!Leadership_Skills_Comments} ()
Leadership_Skills__c = {!Leadership_Skills} (Very Good)
Reason_Recommended__c = {!Reason_Recommended} ()
Recommend_for_Hire__c = {!Recommend_for_Hire} (true)
Result
Failed to create record.

Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING: Required fields are missing: [Interviewer__c, Job_Application__c]. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.

Any help would be appreciated! 
I have 2 custom objects that have a lookup relationship (think Account/Contact). When I create a new Contact record, I am able to enter a pre-existing Account in the lookup Account field OR click the "+ New Account" option if the Account doesn't already exist. This allows me to create a new Account record while I'm creating a new Contact record. 

I am unable to do this in Salesforce Mobile. If the Account doesn't already exist, I have no option of creating a new Account from the new Contact record page. I would have to go to the Account object separately and create a new Account record; then it will allow me to enter a pre-existing Account name into the lookup Account field. How do I solve this? 

Thanks in advance!