• Sr. Salesforce Admin
  • Companion Protect

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a customer experience with a custom login page.  I have updated the guest user profile to have access to the apex classes and visualforce pages upon login.  When I test as a user (incog window) and try to login I get this error :
Error:
Your login attempt has failed. Make sure the username and password are correct.

I then click forgot my password and reset the password and it logs me in.  When I log out and then try and log back in it throws the same error:

Error:
Your login attempt has failed. Make sure the username and password are correct.

I have double and tripple checked the apex class and visualforce access for both the guest user profile and the actual user profile and it still isn't working.  

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?
We need to create a pop up notification for some specific customer community users in our customer community.  When they log in this notification will display to them.  I am an admin not a dev, is that something I would be able to do or do we need a developer to create that.  
I am needing to create a self login page for external users for the first time and not sure how to do it.  For example where do I set the profile that will be assigned to the user.  This page asks for the start url, I have no idea what that is.  I am a admin and have limited dev background.  Do I need to start somewhere else?  Looking for documentation on setting up a simple self login page for new community users.  
User-added image
Some users get the following error when trying to export reports:

uncaught Error in $A.getcallback() [Cannot read property 'getBoundingClientRect' of null] 

Any idea what might be causing this?
I am trying to get the FSC superbadge and I keep getting this error: Make sure the Household Rollup Summaries are correctly enabled.  I check the knowledge article and it looks like everything is configured correctly.  Is there something I am missing?
User-added image

We are looking at using a CDN to store our files that will be used across multiple entities, website, salesforce, marketing cloud, salesforce communities and other places.  Can you use the standard "add image" to link to the CDN?  We are going to be using audiences in Salesforce Communities and will need to change images based on specific criteria.  We are trying not to rewrite everything and use as much standard functionality as possible.  

Hello,

We would like to add text to the end of an account name upon creation or edit.  For example for an account name of "XYZ" entered by user if it is record type of ABC then the account name would be "XYZ (AB)" or something like that.  Is that possible via a process builder?  I am 99% sure it is, but not sure what the formula or what would be needed to append the (AB) to the end of an account upon creation or edit.  
I am getting the below error on a formula and not sure where the error is.  Everything looks right to me, I am a admin not a developer.

User-added image
I am learning validation rules and am struggling understanding the basic layout of a validation rule.  I understand what I am trying to do, I just don't get why it gets laid out the way it does.  I am trying to create a validation rule that won't allow a user to enter a contact on an account where the shipping postal code and contact mailing postal code don't match.  This should only be active on contacts that have an associated account record.  I am struggling to understand where in the validation rule I do the account name check and how to do that.  I understand the logic for the matching of the postal codes.  
I am getting the following error message"field integrity exception: Pricebook2Id (cannot change pricebook on opportunity with line items)".  I am not sure what this means.  We had an opportunity come in and after we went through the process realized that the price book was incorrect.  We need to update the price book so we can update the price.  FYI, I am an admin and not a developer.
Can anyone shed some light on this issue?  We noticed that Closed was not showing up as a case status anymore on our cases.  I have checked the field and all the values are there.  I also checked the support processes's and all of them have the status Closed in the available column.  Not sure what I am missing, but it is extremely frustrating as our support agents can't close cases.
I am getting the following error when trying to load images to the title menu in a community.  This is in a sandbox, but we are trying to show what it might look like 

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details.
Error ID: 351119854-87644 (1254896080)
I want to change the community name, so that what shows up in emails etc isn't the wrong name.  We have a capital letter in the name that shouldn't be there and need to update it.  We do not need to make any changes to the url or anything.  Is this possible?
We have a check box X that MUST be filled out to save a record.  You can't make a check box required so I wanted to create a validation rule that would not allow the record to be saved if the checkbox was false.  Is that possible?
How would I create a field in Salesforce, communities, that would randomly pick a name from a object that housed a list of say 10000 names?  What the goal is when one of our users is in our system they could randomly pick a name from a list in Salesforce.  Is that possible?  How would I go about setting something like this up?  I am not a developer.
Is there a way to get the Chat(Live Agent) popup to show up on the login page?  We have gotten it on all the other pages we want it on, but just can't seem to figure out how to put it on the login page.  We want users to be able to chat prior to logging in.

I am trying to get the FSC superbadge and I keep getting this error: Make sure the Household Rollup Summaries are correctly enabled.  I check the knowledge article and it looks like everything is configured correctly.  Is there something I am missing?
User-added image

Hello,

We would like to add text to the end of an account name upon creation or edit.  For example for an account name of "XYZ" entered by user if it is record type of ABC then the account name would be "XYZ (AB)" or something like that.  Is that possible via a process builder?  I am 99% sure it is, but not sure what the formula or what would be needed to append the (AB) to the end of an account upon creation or edit.  
I am getting the below error on a formula and not sure where the error is.  Everything looks right to me, I am a admin not a developer.

User-added image

Any advice? The error is "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: We could not find the correct tasks created from the "Bank Loan Opportunity" template according to the requirements. Make sure you created the action plan using the correct action plan template and created it logged in as the correct user. "

I am learning validation rules and am struggling understanding the basic layout of a validation rule.  I understand what I am trying to do, I just don't get why it gets laid out the way it does.  I am trying to create a validation rule that won't allow a user to enter a contact on an account where the shipping postal code and contact mailing postal code don't match.  This should only be active on contacts that have an associated account record.  I am struggling to understand where in the validation rule I do the account name check and how to do that.  I understand the logic for the matching of the postal codes.  
I am getting the following error message"field integrity exception: Pricebook2Id (cannot change pricebook on opportunity with line items)".  I am not sure what this means.  We had an opportunity come in and after we went through the process realized that the price book was incorrect.  We need to update the price book so we can update the price.  FYI, I am an admin and not a developer.
Can anyone shed some light on this issue?  We noticed that Closed was not showing up as a case status anymore on our cases.  I have checked the field and all the values are there.  I also checked the support processes's and all of them have the status Closed in the available column.  Not sure what I am missing, but it is extremely frustrating as our support agents can't close cases.