• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 
I have clumsily set the incorrect default community domain name. Is it possible to change the domain name? Salesforce Support cannot help but implied that it can be done.
Any help appreciated!
Thanks
Robbie

Hi,

I am trying to access Salesforce Survey response data to map it to corresponding fields in a custom object for more efficient and flexible reporting.

I haven't been able to find much information online and was wondering if anyone has had much exposure to Salesforce surveys?

Thanks

Robbie

I have 2 contacts with role economic buyer related to an account. I want to use the contacts last names as part of a naming convention for an opportunity, eg, Smith & Lee.

I can get the last name from contact 1, but is there a way of using the last name of contact 2, 3, etc as well?

Thanks, Robbie
I have been using a new playground for a superbadge challenge and received the following error when verifying step 6 of 8: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ECOFOLIK
What should i do? Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Hi 
I have clumsily set the incorrect default community domain name. Is it possible to change the domain name? Salesforce Support cannot help but implied that it can be done.
Any help appreciated!
Thanks
Robbie
I have 2 contacts with role economic buyer related to an account. I want to use the contacts last names as part of a naming convention for an opportunity, eg, Smith & Lee.

I can get the last name from contact 1, but is there a way of using the last name of contact 2, 3, etc as well?

Thanks, Robbie