• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

We would like to deactivate two apex triggers that are obsolete and are causing issues on our account and preventing us from using the a connector correctly. I went into a Sandbox to create a change set to deactivate these two triggers and made the change set available to production. Unfortunatly when I try to deploy it I am getting errors saying that my coverage is only of 69%. I try to run the fulls tests but am getting errors on things that are completely unrelated. I would really need to deactivate these two apex triggers. How can I proceed? 

I noticed the code coverage is at 0% in the sandbox... I don't really understand.

PS- I'm not a developper. The developper who coded this apex trigger has left the company.

Hello,

I created a new workflow, but everytime it runs, I get an Apex warning.

The apex warning is :
//
Operation: /aura

By user/organization: 005D0000001VpRg/00D200000000EiN

Caused the following Apex resource warnings:

Number of future calls: 33 out of 50

(these emails can be disabled from the user detail page for this user)
//

What does it mean? And what can I do to fix this? 

The process runs on accounts. 

Hello,

We would like to deactivate two apex triggers that are obsolete and are causing issues on our account and preventing us from using the a connector correctly. I went into a Sandbox to create a change set to deactivate these two triggers and made the change set available to production. Unfortunatly when I try to deploy it I am getting errors saying that my coverage is only of 69%. I try to run the fulls tests but am getting errors on things that are completely unrelated. I would really need to deactivate these two apex triggers. How can I proceed? 

I noticed the code coverage is at 0% in the sandbox... I don't really understand.

PS- I'm not a developper. The developper who coded this apex trigger has left the company.