• 5 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are looking to trigger a unqiue count based on the number of meetings related to an Organisation that is created via Lightning Sync and Google Calander. 

To do this we would like to access an example call out / data that is sent from GSuite to Salesforce when an Event is created. 

This is because we are trying to find a solution to this problem so that meetings are not counted more than once: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/feed/0D54S00000A94QTSAZ

How can we do this?
We currently have a Connected App set up that uses SAML to authenticate users logging into an external website owned by us (where Salesforce acts as the Identity provider). 

We are exploring Salesforce headless logins and would like to use the same Connected App and configure OAuth to authenticate users logging into an app version of the same external website. 

We are currently using Customer Identity. 

Is this possible?
Hello, 

I'm not a developer by trade but know a little to get me by. However this one is a little out of my remit and would like some guidance on how to form the correct statement to perform a single REST API call out. 

I simply want to be able to grab the First and Last Name of the Contact Owner related to a Community User. 

I've been able to execute the following statements in Workbench have been broken down into the following logic:

1. Query User Object for Email and Contact Id
/services/data/v53.0/query/?q=SELECT+Email,ContactId+FROM+User+where+id+=+'0052z000002TEzgAAG'

2. Query Contact using User Id for Email and Owner Id
/services/data/v53.0/query/?q=SELECT+Email,OwnerId+FROM+Contact+where+id+=+'0032z000007aMiNAAU'

3. Query User object using OwnerId for First and Last Name
/services/data/v53.0/query/?q=SELECT+FirstName,LastName,Name,Email,Id+FROM+User+where+id+=+'005D0000009iCZXIA2'

How can I combine the three statements to form one request body?
We have an Apex class which makes a callout request to an external endpoint. I'm an admin and have attempted to obtain the API call through the debug log. 

Problem is, when I open up the debug log and examine the call, all of the info (the main body) is truncated and opening it up as a raw debug log makes no difference. 

This is all that is available:

13:27:05.0 (6826546)|VARIABLE_ASSIGNMENT|[24]|this|{"XXX_EndpointURL":"https://um.api.XXX (34 more) ...","XXX_RequestBody":"{\"user_id\": \"0053z00 (13 more) ...","share_EndpointURL":"https:/XXX.XXX.a (27 more) ...","share_RequestBody":"{\"user_id\": \"0053z00 (13 more) ..."}|0x260de06e
13:27:05.0 (6846968)|VARIABLE_SCOPE_BEGIN|[24]|qc|System.QueueableContext|true|false

How can I expose the complete message??
We have External Identity users that do not have access to connected apps but can still login to Salesforce and are confronted with an insufficient privileges screen. The desired behaviour is to display an invalid/error message on the login screen preventing the users getting past the first hurdle. 

We are using SF Idp URL's that are unique to each connected apps where Salesforce is the Identity provider. 

Any ideas or feedback is most welcome!

#Experience Cloud
We are running into issues whereby an integration has stopped working because we are encountering the limit mentioned above. 

The integration is fired based on creation of platform events which has a strict criteria for execution. We've examined the figures and there is no way the number of created/edited records that meet the criteria matches the number of platform events delivered for our org. 

Already for April we are at 126,502 out of 750,000 for High volume platform events delivered per month to CometD clients.

Is there something else we need to factor in as this obviously having huge effects on the data in our org.  
I have an integration pipeline that upserts records into Salesforce. 
When running the pipeline, I am encountering the above message and there isn't enough material out there to decipher what this means and how to adderss it? 

The field in question is a boolean field on the target record. 
When selecting the standard Convert button on the Lead page layout, a window appears which is not a standard SF conversion page. 

I have looked at the settings for the button and there is no override. I am unable to find anything under Visualforce pages and Lightning web components.... what could be at play here?
We have a record triggered flow which fires after an Email Message is created. The flow has 4 scheduled paths:

Run Immediately
Email Alert sent after 1 hour 
Email Alet sent after 2 hours
Email Alert sent after 3 hours

The Run Immediately path fires just fine but the others do not. They don't appear under Scheduled Jobs either. 

I have tried all sorts of variations, even set up an organisation wide email address and changed the sender on each Email Alert to this. I've also specified an automated user under the process automation settings. 

I've logged this with Salesforce Support but since this is flow, they won't assist. 

Might be worth mentioning that for paths 2, 3 and 4, there is a Get Element and a Decision before firing the Email Alert. This is to take into account whether a user has updated a checkbox to cancel the email alerts. 

Help? 

I am currently working on similar 2 pipelines using an integration middleware tool. 

The first pipeline executes successfully but the second doesn't and generates an ouput error 'is not a valid value for the type xsd:date.'

Both pipelines are using the same expression to format the date, Date.parse("2021-03-14 02:40:18.000", "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS"), which validates as 2021-03-14T02:40:18.000 UTC

What do I need to look for/change? 

Hi all, 

I am super new to Visualforce and was wondering how to use the Lightning Design System with apex:inputField?

Do I need to create a standard controller to pass through the values?
Hopefully not?
I am currently trying to insert 1 child record (custom object) against an Opportunity. When I do, the cirlce of death appears and then an error message appears:

This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: Too many DML rows: 10001. 

We have no Apex in our org. I have tried to debug this using the dev console and can see that the Process Builders we do have are firing on both the custom object and also the Opportunity object. SF allows me to insert the record in question when I deactivate the Opportunity Process Builder.

We do have rollup summaries and wondered if this would fire the Process Builders on the Opportunity? 

The other thing I can't wrap my head around is why SF is evaluating the other child records relating to the same Opportunity instead of the only one that is being inserted? 

Anyone got any ideas? 
This error message has appeared on a brand new DE and on challenge 2. Please don't tell me all is lost *inserts crying face*
We currently have a Connected App set up that uses SAML to authenticate users logging into an external website owned by us (where Salesforce acts as the Identity provider). 

We are exploring Salesforce headless logins and would like to use the same Connected App and configure OAuth to authenticate users logging into an app version of the same external website. 

We are currently using Customer Identity. 

Is this possible?
Hello, 

I'm not a developer by trade but know a little to get me by. However this one is a little out of my remit and would like some guidance on how to form the correct statement to perform a single REST API call out. 

I simply want to be able to grab the First and Last Name of the Contact Owner related to a Community User. 

I've been able to execute the following statements in Workbench have been broken down into the following logic:

1. Query User Object for Email and Contact Id
/services/data/v53.0/query/?q=SELECT+Email,ContactId+FROM+User+where+id+=+'0052z000002TEzgAAG'

2. Query Contact using User Id for Email and Owner Id
/services/data/v53.0/query/?q=SELECT+Email,OwnerId+FROM+Contact+where+id+=+'0032z000007aMiNAAU'

3. Query User object using OwnerId for First and Last Name
/services/data/v53.0/query/?q=SELECT+FirstName,LastName,Name,Email,Id+FROM+User+where+id+=+'005D0000009iCZXIA2'

How can I combine the three statements to form one request body?
We have an Apex class which makes a callout request to an external endpoint. I'm an admin and have attempted to obtain the API call through the debug log. 

Problem is, when I open up the debug log and examine the call, all of the info (the main body) is truncated and opening it up as a raw debug log makes no difference. 

This is all that is available:

13:27:05.0 (6826546)|VARIABLE_ASSIGNMENT|[24]|this|{"XXX_EndpointURL":"https://um.api.XXX (34 more) ...","XXX_RequestBody":"{\"user_id\": \"0053z00 (13 more) ...","share_EndpointURL":"https:/XXX.XXX.a (27 more) ...","share_RequestBody":"{\"user_id\": \"0053z00 (13 more) ..."}|0x260de06e
13:27:05.0 (6846968)|VARIABLE_SCOPE_BEGIN|[24]|qc|System.QueueableContext|true|false

How can I expose the complete message??
When selecting the standard Convert button on the Lead page layout, a window appears which is not a standard SF conversion page. 

I have looked at the settings for the button and there is no override. I am unable to find anything under Visualforce pages and Lightning web components.... what could be at play here?
We have a record triggered flow which fires after an Email Message is created. The flow has 4 scheduled paths:

Run Immediately
Email Alert sent after 1 hour 
Email Alet sent after 2 hours
Email Alert sent after 3 hours

The Run Immediately path fires just fine but the others do not. They don't appear under Scheduled Jobs either. 

I have tried all sorts of variations, even set up an organisation wide email address and changed the sender on each Email Alert to this. I've also specified an automated user under the process automation settings. 

I've logged this with Salesforce Support but since this is flow, they won't assist. 

Might be worth mentioning that for paths 2, 3 and 4, there is a Get Element and a Decision before firing the Email Alert. This is to take into account whether a user has updated a checkbox to cancel the email alerts. 

Help? 

This error message has appeared on a brand new DE and on challenge 2. Please don't tell me all is lost *inserts crying face*