• State of Colorado

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have a number of Flows that are suddenly mishandling data from Lightning components in my Winter '21 sandbox.  These flows are working fine in Production under Summer '20.  I haven't changed anything configuration-wise that I'm aware of, and I haven't made any changes to the components themselves.

In particular, I have some custom Lightning Components that implement lightning:availableForFlowActions and force:hasRecordId.  In the sandbox, Flow is no longer treating the RecordId input value as a String (pictured below).

Additionally, in Flows where I've used the standard Phone and Email screen components, the value parameter from those components is no longer being accepted by Phone and Email fields.

Summer '20:
User-added image
Winter '21:
User-added image
Hello all,

I've built a screen flow that uses the component visibility feature extensively.  It was all working fine in debug until I activated the flow; now, many of my screen components won't appear under any conditions.  Visibility settings seem to work for criteria based on flow picklists and record fields, but not when they're based on flow checkboxes and formulae.

As an example, on the first screen of the flow, the second "Address to be Validated" component is causing trouble:

User-added image

The address component should be visible if the checkbox {!Match_Address} is set to false OR the picklist at the top of the page {!AddType} is set to something other than the default choice.

User-added image
When the flow runs, changing the picklist selection does change the address component's visibility, but clicking and unclicking the checkbox does not.  Before I activated the flow, it had been working properly in debug.  There are about a dozen components in the flow showing similar behavior.

The flow was built in a Summer '20 sandbox.  I don't see anything in the release notes that would account for what I'm seeing.  Does this sound familiar to anybody?
Hi all,

I have a number of Flows that are suddenly mishandling data from Lightning components in my Winter '21 sandbox.  These flows are working fine in Production under Summer '20.  I haven't changed anything configuration-wise that I'm aware of, and I haven't made any changes to the components themselves.

In particular, I have some custom Lightning Components that implement lightning:availableForFlowActions and force:hasRecordId.  In the sandbox, Flow is no longer treating the RecordId input value as a String (pictured below).

Additionally, in Flows where I've used the standard Phone and Email screen components, the value parameter from those components is no longer being accepted by Phone and Email fields.

Summer '20:
User-added image
Winter '21:
User-added image
Hello all,

I've built a screen flow that uses the component visibility feature extensively.  It was all working fine in debug until I activated the flow; now, many of my screen components won't appear under any conditions.  Visibility settings seem to work for criteria based on flow picklists and record fields, but not when they're based on flow checkboxes and formulae.

As an example, on the first screen of the flow, the second "Address to be Validated" component is causing trouble:

User-added image

The address component should be visible if the checkbox {!Match_Address} is set to false OR the picklist at the top of the page {!AddType} is set to something other than the default choice.

User-added image
When the flow runs, changing the picklist selection does change the address component's visibility, but clicking and unclicking the checkbox does not.  Before I activated the flow, it had been working properly in debug.  There are about a dozen components in the flow showing similar behavior.

The flow was built in a Summer '20 sandbox.  I don't see anything in the release notes that would account for what I'm seeing.  Does this sound familiar to anybody?
I am trying to verify my changes for the in the project  Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers (Visualize Your Data). I see the below error instead, the other challenges in the project worked fine. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VVGCJZDP