• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm getting the above error message when clicking a custom "Book Now" button on a custom Visualforce page that was added to a managed package (which I don't have edit access to).  The managed package is a TimeTrade meeting scheduling app. 

The workflow process is basically this: An internal user sets up a meeting invitation template by selecting from a set of fields in a lightning component set on a client's Contact page.  Clicking a submit button on the component then creates invitation and meeting custom objects, and sends the user to The VF page.  The VF page allows the user to then further customize time/date and schedule a meeting with the client through the "Book Now" button.

I've checked the debug logs for failures and all of the custom objects for unique field issues.  Everything seems to be working properly.  I just can't update the meeting from the VF page to set date and time (though I can "Save" and "Cancel" the edits).  I think the issue has to do with some code on the VF page trying to re-insert an already existing meeting, but I'm too new to Salesforce to figure out if that's the case or how to fix it.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Screenshot of the error below:

User-added image

Hi all,

I'm getting the above error message when clicking a custom "Book Now" button on a custom Visualforce page that was added to a managed package (which I don't have edit access to).  The managed package is a TimeTrade meeting scheduling app. 

The workflow process is basically this: An internal user sets up a meeting invitation template by selecting from a set of fields in a lightning component set on a client's Contact page.  Clicking a submit button on the component then creates invitation and meeting custom objects, and sends the user to The VF page.  The VF page allows the user to then further customize time/date and schedule a meeting with the client through the "Book Now" button.

I've checked the debug logs for failures and all of the custom objects for unique field issues.  Everything seems to be working properly.  I just can't update the meeting from the VF page to set date and time (though I can "Save" and "Cancel" the edits).  I think the issue has to do with some code on the VF page trying to re-insert an already existing meeting, but I'm too new to Salesforce to figure out if that's the case or how to fix it.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Screenshot of the error below:

User-added image