• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello 
I need to create a formula field that will update a field with text based on 2 picklist feilds.  

Asset name (picklist 1) has got 4 values and Account Industry (pciklist 2)has got 35 values both are single picklist values. 
Conditions are---
When Asset name  is "A"
And Account industry value  is either "Agriculter or Engineering or technical" I want formula field to pouplate "approved" 
When asses name is "A" and account industry value is either "Fiancne or Hospitality or Media" I want formula field to populate to "Seek approval" 

I'm usign forumula IF(AND(ISPICKVAL(, Asset_c, 'A'), ISPICKVAL (Account_Industry_c, "Agriculture'), 'Approved')) this is working but how do I add all other 16 pciklist values next to agriculture to get approved in formula field?
Hello 
I need to create a formula field that will update a field with text based on 2 picklist feilds.  

Asset name (picklist 1) has got 4 values and Account Industry (pciklist 2)has got 35 values both are single picklist values. 
Conditions are---
When Asset name  is "A"
And Account industry value  is either "Agriculter or Engineering or technical" I want formula field to pouplate "approved" 
When asses name is "A" and account industry value is either "Fiancne or Hospitality or Media" I want formula field to populate to "Seek approval" 

I'm usign forumula IF(AND(ISPICKVAL(, Asset_c, 'A'), ISPICKVAL (Account_Industry_c, "Agriculture'), 'Approved')) this is working but how do I add all other 16 pciklist values next to agriculture to get approved in formula field?