• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can you log emails from outlook when using the mobile version? It would be extremely helpful if users could do this right from their phone without having to do it at a later date from the desktop versoin. The salesfoce icon is not available when viewing. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
I activated on the product and opportunity level, and enabled custom schedules. I need to be able to state revenue over time within an opportunity and the same product can vary per client. so defualt schedlues will not work. I activated the necessary fields but am not able to view the acutal schedule undet details. What step am I missing? the check box is activate on revenue and quantity schedules. I would greately apprecate any information. This will be extremely helpfuly for revenue reporting.
Thanks!
Hi All: does anyone know the best way to create product schedules? This is for revenure spaced out over time. EX 12k deal annual contrack 1k a month for 12 months. I enabled schedules in setup but I cant see where it changed anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Michael 
When attempting to delete a product from an order I get this :DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): CustomFieldDefinition, original object: OrderItem

In the past I was able to do this so im not sure what is causing the issue. Any advice would be much appreciated. 
Certificate and Key Management - Must I replace Identify provider self signed cert that is going to expire or can it be removed because it was automatically put in place a about a year ago? Also, we are not getting email triggers and we have changed nothing. Can this be related?
I activated on the product and opportunity level, and enabled custom schedules. I need to be able to state revenue over time within an opportunity and the same product can vary per client. so defualt schedlues will not work. I activated the necessary fields but am not able to view the acutal schedule undet details. What step am I missing? the check box is activate on revenue and quantity schedules. I would greately apprecate any information. This will be extremely helpfuly for revenue reporting.
Thanks!
Certificate and Key Management - Must I replace Identify provider self signed cert that is going to expire or can it be removed because it was automatically put in place a about a year ago? Also, we are not getting email triggers and we have changed nothing. Can this be related?