• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have created a package for clients to download. It contains campaigns with influence opportunities reports. Clients are receiving this error:

1. (ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Closed_Opps) ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Closed_Opps: ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
2. (ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Open_Opps) ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Open_Opps: ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available

I thought it was because they didn't have campaign influence turned on in their instance, but they do. What else could it be?
Hello - I am trying to share a dashboard/reports package with clients. Have added the components but when I try to upload, I am met with this error. When I try to save the reports in a diferent folder, I am only given the options of 'My personal custom reports' or the 'unfiled reports' folder? 

User-added image
Hello, I have created a package for clients to download. It contains campaigns with influence opportunities reports. Clients are receiving this error:

1. (ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Closed_Opps) ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Closed_Opps: ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
2. (ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Open_Opps) ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available
ReportsforPackage/Campaigns_with_Influenced_Open_Opps: ReportType: CustomizableCampaignInfluence is not available

I thought it was because they didn't have campaign influence turned on in their instance, but they do. What else could it be?
Hello - I am trying to share a dashboard/reports package with clients. Have added the components but when I try to upload, I am met with this error. When I try to save the reports in a diferent folder, I am only given the options of 'My personal custom reports' or the 'unfiled reports' folder? 

User-added image