• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a Flow that should trigger an email to be sent to me when a new Email Message is created in Salesforce. We are using the Salesforce Outlook integration and Emails are being created as Email messages (not Tasks) but the Flow doesn't appear to trigger on creation of EMail Messages created via Outlook.

It looks like this might be a known issue but I can't find a workaround...

I've created a VisualForce page for creating orders and I've included the related list for Order Products but when I click 'Add Product' the system takes me back to Classic rather than Lightning, which is all a bit naff!

I have set field level security to 'Read' for all profiles.

Any suggestions on how to rectify this?  Thanks in advance...   

User-added imageUser-added image

I'm trying to create a commanbutton in VisualForce that will launch a 'create new' page for a custom object (PO_Line_Item__c) and I want to fill a lookup field (Purchase_Order__c) with the value of the Purchase Order that I am creating it from.

I know this is wrong so any advice would be appreciated!: 

<apex:commandButton value="Add Rows" styleClass="no-print" action="{!URLFOR($Action.PO_Line_Item__c.New,Purchase_Order__c.id)}" />

I'd also like the window to open over the existing Visualforce page if possible?

Here's the whole code:

<apex:page standardController="Purchase_Order__c">
    <apex:image url="https://s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/solarbuddy-prod/uploads/SolarBuddy-light-horizontal.png" style="max-wiidth:200px;max-height:100px;"/>

<style>
	.custom1 .pbSubheader {background-color: #4a4841 !important;}
    @media print { .no-print, .no-print * { display: none !important; } }
	</style>

<apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Purchase Order">

<apex:pageBlockButtons >
            <apex:commandButton action="{! save }" value="Save" styleClass="no-print"/>
            <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel" immediate="true" styleClass="no-print" />
            <apex:commandButton value="Add Rows" styleClass="no-print" action="{!URLFOR($Action.PO_Line_Item__c.New,Purchase_Order__c.id)}" />
            <apex:commandButton onclick="window.print()" value="Print" styleClass="no-print"/>    
        	</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="custom1" >

<apex:pageBlockSection title="" columns="2">
               <apex:outputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Name }"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.PO_Create_Date__c }" />
                <apex:outputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.PO_Status__c }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Stock_Due_Date__c }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Supplier_Account__c }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Payment_Due_Date__c }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Supplier_Contact__c }" />
                <apex:outputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Payment_Status__c }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Stock_Location__c }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Currency__c  }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Reference__c }" />
                <apex:inputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.Total_PO_Value__c }" />
            	<apex:outputField value="{!Purchase_Order__c.OwnerID }" />

</apex:pageBlockSection>
            </apex:outputPanel>

</apex:pageBlock>
            </apex:form>

<apex:pageBlock >
    		<apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="custom1" >

<apex:pageBlockSection title="" >

<!--<apex:relatedList list="Purchase_Order_Line_Items"/>-->

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:outputPanel>	
    		</apex:pageBlock>    

</apex:page>

I'm trying to add a related list to a VisualForce page but I'm getting an error saying that the name I'm using for the child is not a 
valid child relationship name for the parent entity, but I've checked and I'm sure I'm using the correct name...

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I have created a Flow that should trigger an email to be sent to me when a new Email Message is created in Salesforce. We are using the Salesforce Outlook integration and Emails are being created as Email messages (not Tasks) but the Flow doesn't appear to trigger on creation of EMail Messages created via Outlook.

It looks like this might be a known issue but I can't find a workaround...

I'm trying to add a related list to a VisualForce page but I'm getting an error saying that the name I'm using for the child is not a 
valid child relationship name for the parent entity, but I've checked and I'm sure I'm using the correct name...

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image