• 3 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone else experiencing a strange behaviour in the Salesforce UI when it comes to date time fields having a time between 00:00 and 01:00 and using a timezone other than GMT? I use CEST.

If I edit a datetime field in the UI and enter:
"2020-01-04 00:30".
I the check the database record, it shows wrong date:
"2020-01-02T22:30:00.000+0000"

That's just a bit more than two hours diff, right? It is two hours AND an extra 24 hours diff = 26 hours!

If I then edit the datetime field in the UI and add another hour and enter:
"2020-01-04 01:30".
I the check the database record, it shows correct date:
"2020-01-03T23:30:00.000+0000"

So if you have a DB record slowly changing 10 minutes at a time every 10 seconds forward over midnight and you keep refreshing the UI, the UI will perform a major jump back in time one full day between 00:00 and 01:00.

What do you think?

Hey,

according to this:
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mfs_work_order_overview.htm&type=5

I should be able to see the Work Order Overview after tapping the Service Appointment record in the list.

After I do so the Work Order Overview indeed shows up, but ONLY if there is List View called "All Service Appointments" set as the active List View. If I choose any other List View, including custom List Views, and then tap the Service Appointment record, it does not show Work Order overview, but Service Appointment panel with some basic information, which is something I don't want to see, I want the Work Order Overview!

It is a little bit frustrating and I don't know what to do. Does anybody know how to fix this?
My company has an custom heat map that works fine in the old salesforce mobile app for ipad, but when i turn on the new permission set for the new salesforce mobile app the custom heat map does not render correctly. Users can not see the map. I just wondering what could cause this issue. 

User-added image
It looks like this is a sizing issue like an iframe but i'm not sure.

This is the way it should look.

User-added image
  • November 14, 2019