• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am trying to create a custom button, but when I select content source as visualforce page, I can't do anything with the last component on the screen, "Content". It won't let me fill in anything, nor will it let me select the up/down arrows. Is there something that I need to enable for this to work? User-added image
Hello, I am trying to create a custom button, but when I select content source as visualforce page, I can't do anything with the last component on the screen, "Content". It won't let me fill in anything, nor will it let me select the up/down arrows. Is there something that I need to enable for this to work? User-added image
On Challenge 8 it says, "Place the SolarBot Impact Dashboard on the SolarBot App Page, the first page anyone accessing the SolarBot App lands. Maria created this Lightning page for you."

However, I only find the 'Solarbot Status Page with Chart', that I created. There is no Solarbot App Page, or any other app page. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Wouldn't it have downloaded with the app?Lightning App Builder

How to I finish the Superbadge without it?