• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I can see that the "Stage" field on the "Opportunity" object has "Description" values, but I cannot tell how to make those "Descriptions" show on on the page when looking at an Opportunity. I cannot see anything in the Page Layouts.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this? 
I am trying to setup Levels for my organization and I am having trouble creating the level, because in the interface, the only option in the dropdown for Level Field is "none" and I get an error, saying the Level Field and Previous Level Field cannot be the same.

How do I add values to the Level Field dropdown?
I have an org with Enhanced Recurring Donations enabled. I have historic data that I would like to enter but cannot figure out how. When I try to make a Recurring Donation, I cannot figure out how to get the historic opportunities in there, even when I set the Effective Date and Date Established are in the past.

Any help would be much appreciated!
The question pretty much says it all, but I am looking to use an Email Template to send emails to lists/campaigns of Contacts and some of them have preferred names and some do not.

I know using the "!" deals with null values on fields, but is there a way to have some logic to insert the Contact's Preferred Name (if it exists) and if there isn't one to insert the First Name?

Thanks in advance
We changed from using a autogenerated domain ("na175" or something) to using our custom domain a while ago and everything seems to be working fine.

One thing, recently, that seems to be broken are record links (eg the Full Name field for Contact records). Clicking on those links takes people to a login page, which then continuously redirects. I noticed the domain in the links is the original "na175" and not the new one. If I copy and paste the link into my browser and replace "na175" with our custom domain, then hit enter, then it works fine.

How can I update the domain in the links in reports? Note, this happens in old reports and new reports I make.
I have a URL field on my Contact records. I would like to have a report that shows me the % of contacts that have something (anything) in that field, vs those who have a blank value in that field as a donut chart.

I was thinking to make a Row Level Formula that checks if the URL field is blank and then returns 1 or 0 and then making the chart based on that.

Whan I try to make a row level formula on the URL field, it doesn't let me.

Any advice how to handle this use case?
Hi,

I have a Process that runs whenever one of my Contact records is changed. I have one Record Type of Contact (Program Participant) that has a field that references another Record Type of Contact (Returned Citizen).

Only on certain Program Participant records (maybe one in every 30 or so), I get an error whenever I try to add a value into the Returned_Citizen__c field.

When looking at the following error thrown by the process:

I have:
myVariable_old = Contact (0036g00001chfTXAAY)
myVariable_current = Contact (0036g00001chfTXAAY) 

And then lower:
2. {!myVariable_old.Returned_Citizen__c} (null) Does not equal {!myVariable_current.Returned_Citizen__c} (0036g00001fXyStAAK)

Which I believe is the cause of the error, because !myVariable_current.Returned_Citizen__c should not equal "0036g00001fXyStAAK".

In fact Contact with ID = "0036g00001fXyStAAK" does not exist at all.

When I run the following in the Developer Console: "select ID, Returned_Citizen__c from Contact where (Id = '0036g00001chfTXAAY')", I can see the the Returned_Citizen__c field is blank.

Where is the !myVariable_current.Returned_Citizen__c value coming from? Any ideas?

Thank you so much!
I am trying to delete a custom data object and am getting the following error: "This custom object is used by another feature. Remove the usage and try again. Referenced by the relatedListApiName property of the force:relatedListSingleContainer component in this Lightning page."

I have looked through all my Lightning Pages and can't find anywhere that it is referenced. Is there anyway for me to determine which page is using it?

Thanks
I can see that the "Stage" field on the "Opportunity" object has "Description" values, but I cannot tell how to make those "Descriptions" show on on the page when looking at an Opportunity. I cannot see anything in the Page Layouts.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this? 
I am trying to setup Levels for my organization and I am having trouble creating the level, because in the interface, the only option in the dropdown for Level Field is "none" and I get an error, saying the Level Field and Previous Level Field cannot be the same.

How do I add values to the Level Field dropdown?
I have an org with Enhanced Recurring Donations enabled. I have historic data that I would like to enter but cannot figure out how. When I try to make a Recurring Donation, I cannot figure out how to get the historic opportunities in there, even when I set the Effective Date and Date Established are in the past.

Any help would be much appreciated!
We changed from using a autogenerated domain ("na175" or something) to using our custom domain a while ago and everything seems to be working fine.

One thing, recently, that seems to be broken are record links (eg the Full Name field for Contact records). Clicking on those links takes people to a login page, which then continuously redirects. I noticed the domain in the links is the original "na175" and not the new one. If I copy and paste the link into my browser and replace "na175" with our custom domain, then hit enter, then it works fine.

How can I update the domain in the links in reports? Note, this happens in old reports and new reports I make.

Hi,

I need to be able to reference a value from my Opportunity/Parent object in my Child/Line Item object in formula from the child.

For example: Parent.Property - Child.Property

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.