• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I've got a request from a client in relation to reporting from a multiselect picklist (which we all know is a nightmare).

They have visualforce component that allow users to ranking values, car models in this case, and the report should show the value that come first in the selection following this logic:

Generic Model:              Specific Model
  Punto                            Punto Petrol
  Panda                           Panda Diesel
  Thema                           Thema Sport

In this case the report should indicate the first (generic) model chosen: Punto, without other specifics.

Do you have a possible solution for that?

Thanks!
Hi guys,

I've got this request from my client, which I think might be fulfilled though the Process Builder:

When the model of interest (picklist) is modified on the lead, the change must also be reported on the campaign members with timelines as per the rule expressed below.

It is requested that the priority value indicated in the Salesforce model of interest field, as well as the "Interested in used vehicles" check-box are also reported on the Campaign Members corresponding to that lead / opportunity with the following time variables (which must be configurable as for Test Drive and Quotation): the model of interest entered as a priority in the "Models of interest" field on the lead / opportunity page, must be reported on the last campaign member created and also on any other campaign members with creation date equal to and / or less than 180 days from the original create date of the last campaign member.

The update of the model of interest on all campaign members is initiated when:
● An automatic update of the model of interest takes place (e.g. Campaign Member generated by Form);

● A manual change occurs on the lead / opportunity page by the Salesforce user.

I would like to have your thought on that. 

Cheers 

Fabrizio 
Hi guys,

Would it  be possible to allow users ranking the picklist values (car models in this case) of a lead/opportunity ?

edit picklist values order

Is it
Hi guys,

Anyone that has faced a scenario of Marketing cloud integration with Pega CDH suite?

I would like to know all the technical aspects of it.

Thank you

Fabrizio
Hi guys,

Would it  be possible to allow users ranking the picklist values (car models in this case) of a lead/opportunity ?

edit picklist values order

Is it