• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi developers, 

I'm new at development in sf and I'm facing a huge problem (or not, who knows? haha).

There's external forms creating leads inside salesforce, but somehow some of this leads records are being duplicated, for example, sometimes I have 4 leads records with the same information.

I already try to find apex classes and triggers to see if they are responsible for this "duplicating" but the number of classes is huge, some of this classes are "hidden" because of manage app and I'm some dificult to understand what all code lines really do.

Do you have some tricks to find if this is a problem inside salesforce (Apex class, Triggers, etc) or external (The form is sending two, three times the same record)? 

I already checked: 
- Flows;
- Process builder;
- Triggers

These 3 itens doesn't seems to be the problem, but I also have triggers that I couldnt open the code (hidden). 

Hey developers,

I'm little confused trying to access a field in this object, could you help me? 

I have the following sentence in the code:

Map<String, Object> tester = exampleFunction();

When I get the response using "system.debug(tester)" I get the following structure:

{cartId=222222XX, 
messages=(cc_bean_Message:[classToAppend=couponMessagingSection-Error, 
labelId=CouponAddMsg_MaxUseExceeded, 
messageId=null])
}

What I am trying to access is the value of "labelId", how can I do this? 
Hi developers, 

I'm new at development in sf and I'm facing a huge problem (or not, who knows? haha).

There's external forms creating leads inside salesforce, but somehow some of this leads records are being duplicated, for example, sometimes I have 4 leads records with the same information.

I already try to find apex classes and triggers to see if they are responsible for this "duplicating" but the number of classes is huge, some of this classes are "hidden" because of manage app and I'm some dificult to understand what all code lines really do.

Do you have some tricks to find if this is a problem inside salesforce (Apex class, Triggers, etc) or external (The form is sending two, three times the same record)? 

I already checked: 
- Flows;
- Process builder;
- Triggers

These 3 itens doesn't seems to be the problem, but I also have triggers that I couldnt open the code (hidden).