• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Everyone, I've been assigned a small test. The instructions are:

Everyday at 8AM create 25 tasks related to Lead records (can be random or in any order)
Once all of the 25 tasks created Status = Completed then create 25 more

Kindly help me to understand how can I do this? Either using the declarative or programmatic method? Your help, and suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hello Everyone, 

I'm new to salesforce almost one month and I've been given an assignment which I'm unable to complete after many tries. 

Task:

• Create a Visualforce Page that displays all of the records on the Account object, create a button next to each record displayed that will create a new contact record related to that specific account. (I've created a VF page that displays all the records of object Account and a button too but unable to implement the logic of the button that create new contact record related to that specific account. Visualforce Page: create a button next to each record displayed that will create a new contact record related to that specific account.) 

• Create visual filters for Billing State/Province and Type (need complete help in this reagards)

Hello Everyone, I've been assigned a small test. The instructions are:

Everyday at 8AM create 25 tasks related to Lead records (can be random or in any order)
Once all of the 25 tasks created Status = Completed then create 25 more

Kindly help me to understand how can I do this? Either using the declarative or programmatic method? Your help, and suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hello Everyone, 

I'm new to salesforce almost one month and I've been given an assignment which I'm unable to complete after many tries. 

Task:

• Create a Visualforce Page that displays all of the records on the Account object, create a button next to each record displayed that will create a new contact record related to that specific account. (I've created a VF page that displays all the records of object Account and a button too but unable to implement the logic of the button that create new contact record related to that specific account. Visualforce Page: create a button next to each record displayed that will create a new contact record related to that specific account.) 

• Create visual filters for Billing State/Province and Type (need complete help in this reagards)