• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

is it possible to change the format of the linked fields in the offer template?
So if i put the price into the template and i want to make it bigger and with underline is it possible?
At the moment it is a lot to small for the offer as you can see here beside "ALLGEMEINES":
User-added image
Hello everyone,
we have still problems to integrate salesforce into outlook and to send emails to customer out of our customer tickets. So we have to answer manually from outlook to the customer (and the salesforce adress in copy that salesforce is saving the email in the ticket). But Salesforce always creates a task out of every email which is coming into the ticketsystem. Is there any possibility to configure salesforce that salesforce do not create any tasks out of the emails? Salesforce should create only tickets when a customer is sending an email to us.

Regards
BEnjamin
Hello everyone,

i have a problem with the navigation bar in the service console. Why is this so different from the sales navigation bar? 
I can not add some special tabs. I want to have the Tabs for Cases and for tasks in parallel on the navigation bar. As is see i can only have one "main" Tab where i can switch between them, but i can not have 2 tabs with "cases" and "tasks". is this right?
And when i add some new tabs like different cases they become very small and there is not text anymore. How can i change this behaviour? This is impractical..
Hello everyone,
i am searching since days for the integration from salesforce into outlook. All the helping sites from salesforce are not giving really a good explanation how it works. When i understand it right, the old version is no longer available for new users (we started in january with Salesforce). So i had to setup the new outlook-integration but when i follow the link to download the app for Outlook, the site is not reachable since 2 weeks.. And my "Get Add-Ins" button in the Outlook Desktop app is grey and not clickable. So i cant get it manually.
I have everything activated in Salesforce setup for Outlook integration but its not possible to get the Add-Inn for Salesforce anywhere.. So how can i integrate Outlook now?
Hello everyone,

is it possible to change the format of the linked fields in the offer template?
So if i put the price into the template and i want to make it bigger and with underline is it possible?
At the moment it is a lot to small for the offer as you can see here beside "ALLGEMEINES":
User-added image
Hello everyone,

i have a problem with the navigation bar in the service console. Why is this so different from the sales navigation bar? 
I can not add some special tabs. I want to have the Tabs for Cases and for tasks in parallel on the navigation bar. As is see i can only have one "main" Tab where i can switch between them, but i can not have 2 tabs with "cases" and "tasks". is this right?
And when i add some new tabs like different cases they become very small and there is not text anymore. How can i change this behaviour? This is impractical..
Hello everyone,
i am searching since days for the integration from salesforce into outlook. All the helping sites from salesforce are not giving really a good explanation how it works. When i understand it right, the old version is no longer available for new users (we started in january with Salesforce). So i had to setup the new outlook-integration but when i follow the link to download the app for Outlook, the site is not reachable since 2 weeks.. And my "Get Add-Ins" button in the Outlook Desktop app is grey and not clickable. So i cant get it manually.
I have everything activated in Salesforce setup for Outlook integration but its not possible to get the Add-Inn for Salesforce anywhere.. So how can i integrate Outlook now?