• 40 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There is 2 object Opportunity and Quote . when we create quote and if this is primary checkbox is checked then quote number should update on opportunity record field . 
how write this logic in class 
i want to write logic in process builder for 
when record owner is inactive then email alert should not be trigger. 

There are three object
Opportunity, workflow and quote
Flow is
.Create Opportunity>Create Workflows(we can create more than 1) from Opportunity>Create a Proposal/Quote from Opportunity(we can create more than quote but only one quote will be primary)

Requirement
1- We want to update the field on the Workflow object
quote number-
quote status-
and these field will fetch the value from quote object field
quote number-
quote status-

Want to check active version of process builder from higher org .
if the user is inactive and trying to save record that time can pop up one error msg by saying - "Requestor is inactive- please reassign to an active user on the team"
How to craete button and after clicked on button how to show data in the form of table. 
In this table need to add id's of records of other object , in front of id's  checkbox is required to select id's. 
Here is two lookup field, based on 1st field value ,if we serachd number in 2nd field want to show releted number of list based on value that we put in 1st field.
trying to deploy profile but tab setting is not updating on higher org.
i add logic in main class for deplyment need code covrage more than 75% for that i have to write text class 
   can some help me ? 
how to create new permission set for only read access to all field of object , which License should we assign ?
i have two object workflow and Quote object and their is ' opportunity' field on workflow.
condition
If opportunity field on workflow is null then we can able to create the quote record from workflow (through the button (create quote) which is present on workflow)
for this i need to write a apex code
can you please help me what will be the apex code for this ?
workflow - workflow_c
opportunity- opportunity_c
Quote- Quote_c
i want to write logic in process builder for 
when record owner is inactive then email alert should not be trigger. 
if the user is inactive and trying to save record that time can pop up one error msg by saying - "Requestor is inactive- please reassign to an active user on the team"
Here is two lookup field, based on 1st field value ,if we serachd number in 2nd field want to show releted number of list based on value that we put in 1st field.
trying to deploy profile but tab setting is not updating on higher org.