• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey everybody,
I am looking for a document scanner that converts to PDF and can scan multiple images at once, I currently use CamScanner Premium but it cannot scan multiple images at once, if you know any Any good apps please suggest me, thanks
Can someone guide me step by step.
How can we integrate Einstein Bot with whatsapp?
Hey there,
I am using YoWhatsApp one of the official WhatsApp modifier apps to use REST Services to provide functionality. It is also multilingual and depends on the current device language. How do I pass the language parameter in the OAUTH URL and then read that parameter to open the Login page in the respective language
Please help!!
User-added image
How we can get WhatsAPP Api key
Fairly new to Apex and I have a trigger that checks if a Task is on a Contact and pulls in 2 fields from the Contact record that will update the Task. 

It works fine for one record at a time but when trying to bulk if there are multiple tasks for the same Contact it will only fire for the last Activity in the Trigger.new list and not all that share the same WhoId.

Looks like the Map is only capturing the Contact Id once and then the SOQL query only returns one result. Just need help figuring out the solution so that each Task will get updated with the Contact fields.

trigger TaskTrigger on Task (before insert, before update) {

Map<Id, List<Task>> conIdsMap = new Map<Id, List<Task>>();

for (Task t : Trigger.new) {
            //Search for Contact on Task
        if (t.whoid != null && t.whoid.getsObjectType().getDescribe().getName() == 'Contact') {
                    List<Task> temp = new List<Task>();
                    temp.add(t);
                    conIdsMap.put(t.whoid, temp);
        }
    }

if (conIdsMap.size() > 0) {
            for(Contact con : [Select Id, Name, Status__c, Corp_Lead_Score__c from Contact where Id in :conIdsMap.keySet()]) {
                for(Task t :conIdsMap.get(con.Id)){
                    t.Stage__c = con.Status__c;
                    t.Corp_Lead_Score__c = con.Corp_Lead_Score__c;
                }
            }  
        }
}

Dear all

I have any question.
Does anyone know whether mobile SDK 2.0 can be used in IOS7 with Iphoe 5S (64bit?) ?

We planned the IOS native appli under above condition with using mobile SDK 7.0.

Best regards.

Hi,

I am following the book "Developement with the Force.com platform" by JasonOuelette.

When creating the Custom Objects, I did not check the box to be visible in a tab, and so I could not add this object to the Custom App I was creating. Now I have a created fields and relationships in the custom object. How do I add this Object to the Custom App?

thanks

Svidya

• September 27, 2010