• 25 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can one query an Object to check if the related lists have records.  I have the following situation:

User-added imageI need to check the Account Object to see if the related Object "Testing Type" has any records in a screen flow and make a decision based on the outcome.  The outcome will be simply be Yes when the related object has a record and No when the related object does not contain any record.

How can this be achieved in a sreen flow.

Thanking you in advance.

Crimbo

I have a flow to update a Case Object as follows:

User-added imageAll the contact records circled above except Contact_Name__c is not being updated as shown below.  The record Contact_Name__c is sharing the same update variable as Applicant _Secondary_Contact__c

User-added image
As shown below the Contact_Name__c record is blank:

User-added image

The debug shows the following:

UPDATE RECORDS: Update_Case_Records
Find all Case records where:
Id Equals {!CaseID} (5004L000009aml0QAA)
Update the records’ field values.
Alternative_Applicant_Secondary_Contact__c = {!contactAltSecondary} (0034L000006vzLCQAY)
Applicant_Organization__c = {!recordId} (0014L00000BOaj0QAD)
Applicant_Primary_Contact__c = {!contactPrimary} (0034L000006vzLbQAI)
Applicant_Secondary_Contact__c = {!contacSecondary} (0034L000006vzKxQAI)
Application_Type__c = {!applicationType} (New Registration)
Contact_Name__c = {!contacSecondary} (0034L000006vzKxQAI)
Health_Product_ID__c = {!eHealthProductId} (null)
Product_type__c = {!choiceProductType} (Finished Pharmaceutical Product)
Result
All records that meet the filter criteria are ready to be updated when the next screen, pause, or local action is executed or when the interview finishes.

Transaction Committed
Any records that the flow was ready to create, update, or delete were committed to the database.

Kindly assist with trouble shooting why the Contact_Name__c record is not being updated on the Case Object.

Regards,
Crimbo
I have a screen flow to create a Case.  The flow starts with a lookup to lookup an account name as follows:

User-added imageThe above retrieved account name is stored in a variable.  After looking up the account name, contacts related to the account name are then retrieved as follows using three record choice sets as follows:

User-added imageThese are now stored in three variables name "primary contact", "secondary contact" and "tertiary contact".  I want these four records written to the Case Object as records in the appropriate field names namely:
  1. Organization
  2. Primary Contact
  3. Secondary Contact
  4. Tertiary Contact
I tried using the variable to update the Case records but an error regarding record type is thrown in.  The error message is as follows:

Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: MALFORMED_ID: Applicant Organization: id value of incorrect type: VARICHEM PHARMACEUTICALS (PVT) LTD. 

How can this be accomplished?

Regards,
Crimbo
I have a number of different page layouts in my Case Object.  I would need to create records within these different page layouts in a screen flow based on different decisions.  Is there a way to call these different page layouts based on different record types in order to create records?

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Chris
I am new to Salesforce.  I have the following Custom Object with a Lookup relationship to another custom object as follows:

User-added image

I have configured the Lookkup element in my flow as follows:
User-added image

I am not sure where i am getting it wrong as i am getting the above error message.  Kindly assist.

Regards,
Chris
I am new to Salesforce and in the process of self learning. I have added the following tabs to my lightning case page layout:
User-added image

How can i make these available to my Feed tab, see example below. I have tried this in the case Edit page but i do not see the above highlighted items.
User-added image

Regards.
Chris
Can one query an Object to check if the related lists have records.  I have the following situation:

User-added imageI need to check the Account Object to see if the related Object "Testing Type" has any records in a screen flow and make a decision based on the outcome.  The outcome will be simply be Yes when the related object has a record and No when the related object does not contain any record.

How can this be achieved in a sreen flow.

Thanking you in advance.

Crimbo

I have a number of different page layouts in my Case Object.  I would need to create records within these different page layouts in a screen flow based on different decisions.  Is there a way to call these different page layouts based on different record types in order to create records?

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Chris
I am new to Salesforce.  I have the following Custom Object with a Lookup relationship to another custom object as follows:

User-added image

I have configured the Lookkup element in my flow as follows:
User-added image

I am not sure where i am getting it wrong as i am getting the above error message.  Kindly assist.

Regards,
Chris