• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I implement the screen flow lookup for a contact? When I've tried, nothing loads. I don't get an error message. I am unable to search at all like it's stuck loading something. 

Here's my setup:

Lookup information filled out

Here's it doing nothing lol. No error, just forever loads

Does this work for searching all contacts?
User wants to be able to update the case status and a case object text field upon clicking send email.

I've tried using Flow Email Composer and pulling in case fields to update in Flow Builder but each item still needs to be done separate. Click send email for the email portion and then click submit or next when updating case fields.

Macros didn't seem to offer what I was looking for.

The other consideration is creating fields on the Email object that are on the Case object then have the email object fields update the case object fields. Example: Add a field to the Email object called "Case Status" then when someone is composing the email, updates "Case Status" then clicks send, it will send and update all in one. That I can do but it didn't seem the most efficient so I figured I'd ask here & see if anyone knows of another way. 

Thank you!
User wants to be able to update the case status and a case object text field upon clicking send email.

I've tried using Flow Email Composer and pulling in case fields to update in Flow Builder but each item still needs to be done separate. Click send email for the email portion and then click submit or next when updating case fields.

Macros didn't seem to offer what I was looking for.

The other consideration is creating fields on the Email object that are on the Case object then have the email object fields update the case object fields. Example: Add a field to the Email object called "Case Status" then when someone is composing the email, updates "Case Status" then clicks send, it will send and update all in one. That I can do but it didn't seem the most efficient so I figured I'd ask here & see if anyone knows of another way. 

Thank you!
Hi all,

Since our sandboxes have upgraded to Summer 19, we have noticed the text size has changed throughout our internal community (Customer Services template). The text size has decreased throughout the community by a few points.

Please compare these screenshots to see the difference:

Spring 19:
spring 19

Summer 19:
summer 19

Any ideas how to globally increase the text size back to how it was before? Perhaps using css? 

Salesforce Support weren't any help so wondered if you guys had any ideas.

I also tried this css but it didn't change anything that I could see: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000lPq0QAE