• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I had requirement where need to replace the complete URL :https://www.getfeedback.com/r/3hfh3h?ContactId='+conId+'&pse__Proj__r.Id='+ProjectId with example Survey Link ( simplly SurveyLInk) in the email. tried using href :String emailbody ='<a href="https://www.getfeedback.com/r/3hfh3h?'&ContactId='+conId+'&pse__Proj__r.Id='+dw.ProjectId+'>SurveyLInk!</a>'; was there any alternative solution or similar approach which can be resolved?
difficulty creating jwt token einstien api's for image and vision. any one have implemented. if yes, does give the steps to generate  the jwt token
I am facing the salesforce security vulnerability. from init() load method an Apex class method is invoked and corresponding  DMl operations Insert performed . to fix the vulnerability, we have used Queueable method, still vulnerability is poping up. any one have idea how to overcome this issue
I am facing security vulnarability because of init method does have  insert operation in apex methods. i tried using the queueable() . after resubmitting to security team, again  they same vulnerability popped out. is there any solution for this problem.please help 
Hi,

I have 1000+ lines of code written in Javascript, where it needs to be implemented in Apex Chunks of Code. could someone help me to guide or help me on this. i am aware of javascript , but converting is huge task and need to do areas of improvements in the same code. please help
How to avoid DML operations in server call methods (apex) from doinit of aura components calling them. is there workaround to fix the problem.if yes, please provide with an example
difficulty creating jwt token einstien api's for image and vision. any one have implemented. if yes, does give the steps to generate  the jwt token
I am facing security vulnarability because of init method does have  insert operation in apex methods. i tried using the queueable() . after resubmitting to security team, again  they same vulnerability popped out. is there any solution for this problem.please help