• 55 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a new report on Order Delivery Group Summary object, but this object is not available from the list:

User-added image
What should i do in order to create a new report for this standard object?

Thanks,
Luca

What I've to do is relatively simple: I would like to add Account object to Order Summary page Layout in details section, as showed in the image below.

User-added image
In OrderSummary there is a look-up relationship to Account, so I'm able to see an Account label inside "Expanded Lookups" section in Page Layout of the Order Summary. The request seems to be really easy to be done but I'm not able to drag Account in any part of the page layout, except Mobile Cards section, but this is not the place in which I would like to put Account informations.

User-added image

How Can I solve this Issue?
I would like to add a custmized action in the page layout of the order summary, this action has to trigger a specific flow that I'm trying to building.
User-added image
The creation of the action was simple enougth to be done also for me!
The problem is related with the flow, specifically I need to use the get records element to get the order Number (or the order ID ) of the current order summary.
How can I access data of the current object that I've selected this from flow?
I would like to add a custom button to order summary page.  I've created a custom button that I added to the page layout of the order summary:
User-added image
But when I access to a specific order, this button doesn't appear!
User-added image
I'm just putting this topic in General Development section, cause I don't know if there is a specific section for this kind of question.
User-added image
What I need to do is relatively simple, after login I would like to redirect the user from home page to this page in figure, with the list of all the order summaries.
I just checked the "Sites and Domain" section from Setup but there isn't nothing related with URL Redirect.
Is It possible to make this change?

Firstly, Let me say I'm not so skilled with Lightning App Builder and Components. I've just completed the related trailhead, so forgive me if my question look like really basic and obvious for you.
User-added image

(I covered Account fields for privacy of my work colleagues.)
I would like to display different fields, specifically I want to add BillingEmailAddress and BillingPhoneNumber fields and deleting Status field. 
What I've done is simpy going from gear icon to Setup and then to Lightning App Builder.
User-added imageI just checked all the pages in this section but I didn't find the specific page to be modified. 
I probably look a  bit confused, that's right! :D
Am I missing some important step?

I'm trying to create a new report on Order Delivery Group Summary object, but this object is not available from the list:

User-added image
What should i do in order to create a new report for this standard object?

Thanks,
Luca

What I've to do is relatively simple: I would like to add Account object to Order Summary page Layout in details section, as showed in the image below.

User-added image
In OrderSummary there is a look-up relationship to Account, so I'm able to see an Account label inside "Expanded Lookups" section in Page Layout of the Order Summary. The request seems to be really easy to be done but I'm not able to drag Account in any part of the page layout, except Mobile Cards section, but this is not the place in which I would like to put Account informations.

User-added image

How Can I solve this Issue?
I would like to add a custom button to order summary page.  I've created a custom button that I added to the page layout of the order summary:
User-added image
But when I access to a specific order, this button doesn't appear!
User-added image
I'm just putting this topic in General Development section, cause I don't know if there is a specific section for this kind of question.
User-added image
What I need to do is relatively simple, after login I would like to redirect the user from home page to this page in figure, with the list of all the order summaries.
I just checked the "Sites and Domain" section from Setup but there isn't nothing related with URL Redirect.
Is It possible to make this change?

Firstly, Let me say I'm not so skilled with Lightning App Builder and Components. I've just completed the related trailhead, so forgive me if my question look like really basic and obvious for you.
User-added image

(I covered Account fields for privacy of my work colleagues.)
I would like to display different fields, specifically I want to add BillingEmailAddress and BillingPhoneNumber fields and deleting Status field. 
What I've done is simpy going from gear icon to Setup and then to Lightning App Builder.
User-added imageI just checked all the pages in this section but I didn't find the specific page to be modified. 
I probably look a  bit confused, that's right! :D
Am I missing some important step?