• 50 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This is the first time I've ever worked with salesforce hitting data storage limits.  We are integrated with Marketo so I suspect that could be causing some issues.  I found that the majority of the storage is being utllized by Marketing Activities History.  What would these be and how can I slim it down? Record Count is over 3 million records with 6.7 GB which is 51% of the storage.  Thanks in advance!
I have a custom object that shows a sales person's PTO.  We'd like to be able to post 2 or 3 of these sections.  I was able to get the flow to move the data over, but not to make it blank after it moves.  Any suggestions? User-added image
I'm trying to create a Validation rule that if you add or update a date, then you must select one of the picklist options.  Looking for suggestions to make it work.  Here's what I tried - it's not working but I tried!

AND (
OR ( 
 NOT( ISBLANK (Last_Employer_Meeting__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "Email"),
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "Phone"),
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "Webinar/Virtual"),
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "ON-Site")
)))
I may be asking too much from a checkbox, BUT - I'm trying to set up a checkbox that is True if someone is out of the office and is blank if they are not.  I know it's not correct, but thought it could show what I'm trying to attempt, here's what I've tried so far:

IF
(
Or

(Out_of_Office_Start__c  <=  NOW()  &&  NOW()  <= Out_of_Office_End__c,TRUE),

OR

(Out_of_Office_Start2__c  <=  NOW()  &&  NOW()  <=  Out_of_Office_End2__c ,TRUE),

OR   (ISBLANK(Out_of_Office_Start2__c. False))
I am trying to create a report showing trends over quarters and annually for various Date fields.  What we need is to show what date changes occur in several custom date fields.  I know you can do historical trending in Opportunities and wanted to try to do something similar in Accounts.  Has anyone done this?  Or possibly have suggestions to make this work?  Is the only possibility to use Snapshots?  Thanks in advance!
I'm trying to set a variety of scenarios for a checkbox.  First, is it even possible?  Second if it is, how oulw I correct the formula below?

IF(  X9_12_MonthsER__c  = True  ||  X9_12_Months_Eng__c = True,
X9_12_MonthsER__c  = True  ||   X9_12_Months_EE__c  = True,
X9_12_MonthsER__c  = False ||  X9_12_Months_Eng__c = True),

OR(IF( X9_12_MonthsER__c=true  &&  Over_12_MonthsER__c = true,
Over_12_MonthsER__c = true && X9_12_MonthsER__c=false,
X9_12_MonthsER__c=false)
))
I am working on some custom fields to provide visualization of our clients' status.  I need a little help with the formula below.  The part referring to checkboxes (excellent, good, poor) are working.  I'm trying to add in the option that if 2 fields are blank, it posts a different image.  Thanks in advance for the help!

IF( Excellent__c  = TRUE,IMAGE("/img/samples/color_green.gif", "green", 30, 30),

IF( Good__c  = TRUE,IMAGE("/img/samples/color_yellow.gif","yellow", 30, 30),

IF( Poor__c  = TRUE,IMAGE("/img/samples/color_red.gif", "red", 30, 30),""),

If(OR( ISBLANK( Last_Employee_Meeting__c), (ISBLANK(Last_Employer_Meeting__c)) )))((IMAGE("/img/samples/rating5.gif", "rating5", 20, 20))))))
I'm trying to make our at-risk groups more visible and have been given multiple parameters.  In one case they would like a flag of red,yellow, or green based on the date time frame.  I created a checkbox to confirm over 180 days, over 90 days and under 30 days.  I tried to make one formula to cover all 3 options, but I'm receiving an error.  Looking for some suggestions...  Here's the formula I'm trying to use:

IMAGE(IF( Less_than_3_months__c = True , "/img/samples/color_green.gif",""), "")+
IMAGE(IF( Over_6_Months__c = True , "/img/samples/color_red.gif",""), "")+
IMAGE(IF( Over_3_Months__c = True , "/img/samples/color_yellow.gif",""), "")

Thanks!!
Can you create a validation rule that when a checkbox is checked, then Meeting Notes must be completed?  I tried the following, but when I test it  I receive an error telling me I need to complete notes, even though I have entered notes.

IF(Overall_Status__c = True, ISBLANK(Meeting_Notes__c)), false)
Has anyone used SendBetterEmail from Unofficial SF?  I'm trying to add it to a flow and when I do the debug it shows completed successfully, but when I activate and run a test, nothing happens.  Anyone run into this?
Is it possible to automate email templates using Flow? We want to send a stand HTML email template to clients when they join.  At first look, it doesn't seem possible.  I hope I'm missing something.
I'm trying to update 2 objects in Flow and since I'm fairly new to Flows, I think I am missing a filter or something (?) because the account object  updates, but the opportunity doesn't.  Here is what I have so far:User-added image
I'm trying to create a formula that will input specific colors/traffic lights, based on the date and how long it's been.  I tried the formula below but something must be off.  Could someone take a peek?

IF(TEXT( Last_Employee_Meeting__c) > ADDMONTHS( TODAY() , 6 ), IMAGE("/img/samples/light_red.gif"), 100,100)
IF (TEXT( Last_Employee_Meeting__c)  >= ADDMONTHS( TODAY() , 3 ), IMAGE("/img/samples/light_yellow.gif"),100,100)
IF (TEXT( Last_Employee_Meeting__c)   >= ADDMONTHS( TODAY() , 1 ), IMAGE("/img/samples/light_green.gif"),100,100)
NULL)))
I'd like to create a formula that would mark a checkbox as true if a field is changed in 1 of 3 ways

We have a field called AUM and three levels based on the AUM.  I need to create a checkbox when a specific level is met.  For instance, if the AUM went from 600k to 700k, then the checkbox is true.  But I only want the box checked IF the amount changes.  

This is the formula I started with, I know it's incorrect, but would like suggestions....  Thanks!

If (Assets_Under_Management__c  (ISCHANGED) >= 700000, true,false)
I have a custom object that shows a sales person's PTO.  We'd like to be able to post 2 or 3 of these sections.  I was able to get the flow to move the data over, but not to make it blank after it moves.  Any suggestions? User-added image
I'm trying to create a Validation rule that if you add or update a date, then you must select one of the picklist options.  Looking for suggestions to make it work.  Here's what I tried - it's not working but I tried!

AND (
OR ( 
 NOT( ISBLANK (Last_Employer_Meeting__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "Email"),
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "Phone"),
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "Webinar/Virtual"),
ISPICKVAL(Meeting_Interaction_Type__c, "ON-Site")
)))
I may be asking too much from a checkbox, BUT - I'm trying to set up a checkbox that is True if someone is out of the office and is blank if they are not.  I know it's not correct, but thought it could show what I'm trying to attempt, here's what I've tried so far:

IF
(
Or

(Out_of_Office_Start__c  <=  NOW()  &&  NOW()  <= Out_of_Office_End__c,TRUE),

OR

(Out_of_Office_Start2__c  <=  NOW()  &&  NOW()  <=  Out_of_Office_End2__c ,TRUE),

OR   (ISBLANK(Out_of_Office_Start2__c. False))
I'm trying to set a variety of scenarios for a checkbox.  First, is it even possible?  Second if it is, how oulw I correct the formula below?

IF(  X9_12_MonthsER__c  = True  ||  X9_12_Months_Eng__c = True,
X9_12_MonthsER__c  = True  ||   X9_12_Months_EE__c  = True,
X9_12_MonthsER__c  = False ||  X9_12_Months_Eng__c = True),

OR(IF( X9_12_MonthsER__c=true  &&  Over_12_MonthsER__c = true,
Over_12_MonthsER__c = true && X9_12_MonthsER__c=false,
X9_12_MonthsER__c=false)
))
I am working on some custom fields to provide visualization of our clients' status.  I need a little help with the formula below.  The part referring to checkboxes (excellent, good, poor) are working.  I'm trying to add in the option that if 2 fields are blank, it posts a different image.  Thanks in advance for the help!

IF( Excellent__c  = TRUE,IMAGE("/img/samples/color_green.gif", "green", 30, 30),

IF( Good__c  = TRUE,IMAGE("/img/samples/color_yellow.gif","yellow", 30, 30),

IF( Poor__c  = TRUE,IMAGE("/img/samples/color_red.gif", "red", 30, 30),""),

If(OR( ISBLANK( Last_Employee_Meeting__c), (ISBLANK(Last_Employer_Meeting__c)) )))((IMAGE("/img/samples/rating5.gif", "rating5", 20, 20))))))
I'm trying to make our at-risk groups more visible and have been given multiple parameters.  In one case they would like a flag of red,yellow, or green based on the date time frame.  I created a checkbox to confirm over 180 days, over 90 days and under 30 days.  I tried to make one formula to cover all 3 options, but I'm receiving an error.  Looking for some suggestions...  Here's the formula I'm trying to use:

IMAGE(IF( Less_than_3_months__c = True , "/img/samples/color_green.gif",""), "")+
IMAGE(IF( Over_6_Months__c = True , "/img/samples/color_red.gif",""), "")+
IMAGE(IF( Over_3_Months__c = True , "/img/samples/color_yellow.gif",""), "")

Thanks!!
Can you create a validation rule that when a checkbox is checked, then Meeting Notes must be completed?  I tried the following, but when I test it  I receive an error telling me I need to complete notes, even though I have entered notes.

IF(Overall_Status__c = True, ISBLANK(Meeting_Notes__c)), false)
Has anyone used SendBetterEmail from Unofficial SF?  I'm trying to add it to a flow and when I do the debug it shows completed successfully, but when I activate and run a test, nothing happens.  Anyone run into this?
I'm trying to update 2 objects in Flow and since I'm fairly new to Flows, I think I am missing a filter or something (?) because the account object  updates, but the opportunity doesn't.  Here is what I have so far:User-added image
I'd like to create a formula that would mark a checkbox as true if a field is changed in 1 of 3 ways

We have a field called AUM and three levels based on the AUM.  I need to create a checkbox when a specific level is met.  For instance, if the AUM went from 600k to 700k, then the checkbox is true.  But I only want the box checked IF the amount changes.  

This is the formula I started with, I know it's incorrect, but would like suggestions....  Thanks!

If (Assets_Under_Management__c  (ISCHANGED) >= 700000, true,false)