• 60 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was configuring S-Sign for our company and in the youtube video it was asked to register force.com domain to create S-Sign site.

Sites page shows this:
Your Salesforce site domain name is
myCompany.my.salesforce-sites.com

when i go to domains and tried to create myCompany.force.com an error is coming:

We could not locate the {myCompany} subdomain in your org records. Please make sure to create it through the Develop | Sites page.

Please help I m a newbie
i have created a rest webservice for an external system to send updates about our lead. i have trouble getting through OAUTH 2.. how can i bypass the need for a user at  their end to manually enter username password.
First i used password grant type..it worked initially then failed after few requests.The error shown was invalid grant type... Then i tried grant type as autherization_code, that was succesfull with postman but there is the need to manually enter username password. I want to bypass that requirement of a user manually entering username and password....Kindly help which AUTH flow should i use
why i cannot see the lwc components developed by other developers in my vsCode..how can i make the sync?
We have various SMS Templates as a CustomMetaData and need to add mergeField on these Metadata records. This MergeField is the fieldData on the custom lead object to which the SMS should be sent. Is this possible to add MergeFields on a MetaData Text field.
we have an AutoCallController which uses StandardController sc to autocall whenever a user opens that record, but i need to prevent when redirect occur from Bell Icon notification of that record..pls help
We have made an integration to Array.com website to retrieve credit reports of our clients. when there is issue with the request data they give a response code500. But it is making that API call multiple time eventhough in our code the call is only once. What can be the possible reasons.Thanks in advance

I have a requirement to create an object whose records are meant to display various guidelines( which includes text and images).... I created an object with Rich Text field which served the purpose... But one of the guidelines is really big with around 400 pages. I couldnt keep this to one field so i created a second Rich text field which was like the second part of it. But after a few entries i was hit by a snag

Review the errors on this page.

Invalid data specified, the provided data exceeds the size limit (1 MB)

whats the reason for this error? is there a 1MB size limit to salesforce records?

and what alternative do i have to accomplish the tast
I am a new Admin+Dev at my org..i was asked to change all email sending to flow, from Apex codes...is there a way i can find which all classes are using Email services
I was configuring S-Sign for our company and in the youtube video it was asked to register force.com domain to create S-Sign site.

Sites page shows this:
Your Salesforce site domain name is
myCompany.my.salesforce-sites.com

when i go to domains and tried to create myCompany.force.com an error is coming:

We could not locate the {myCompany} subdomain in your org records. Please make sure to create it through the Develop | Sites page.

Please help I m a newbie
i have created a rest webservice for an external system to send updates about our lead. i have trouble getting through OAUTH 2.. how can i bypass the need for a user at  their end to manually enter username password.
First i used password grant type..it worked initially then failed after few requests.The error shown was invalid grant type... Then i tried grant type as autherization_code, that was succesfull with postman but there is the need to manually enter username password. I want to bypass that requirement of a user manually entering username and password....Kindly help which AUTH flow should i use
We have various SMS Templates as a CustomMetaData and need to add mergeField on these Metadata records. This MergeField is the fieldData on the custom lead object to which the SMS should be sent. Is this possible to add MergeFields on a MetaData Text field.