• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I know there is a Parot training org available and I'm wondering if someone can point me to that where I can load it to a dev org? I set up Pardot in an organization I worked at but want to get it to refresh my knowledge to take my cert.
I've create a survey on a FormAssembly form and a coresponding object in Salesforce that capture the respondants contact information and response to survey questions. What I'm trying to do is assign a numeric grade to each answer, ex. Excellent = 100, Very Good = 80 etc. I'd like to have the scores to parse through Tableau for satistical analysis. Any help with a solution would be greatly appreciate. Best, Glenn
We are currently working with consultant who insists Snapshot Reporting would be better for our org than standard reports. I've been working as a Salesforce admin for 8 years and at 3 different nonprofits and none have used Snapshot reports. If I want to find out how much a donor gave between Jan 2018 and February 2019 all I have to do is create a standard report with my parameters and run it. With Snapshot reporting I have to create a source report, a custom object with all the custom fields from the source report and then create the Snapshot and mapping. Why? I see no value in this especially since we have a back and recovery system in place. Maybe someone can explaing why I should use Reporting Snapshots. Thanks in advance for any clarity here,
I've create a survey on a FormAssembly form and a coresponding object in Salesforce that capture the respondants contact information and response to survey questions. What I'm trying to do is assign a numeric grade to each answer, ex. Excellent = 100, Very Good = 80 etc. I'd like to have the scores to parse through Tableau for satistical analysis. Any help with a solution would be greatly appreciate. Best, Glenn