• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I am trying to find a way to link a field from a Lead object into a Task object. We have setup timezones for out Leads, and we would like the system to automatically populate into the Tasks, so that our employees know the relative time of our clients when looking at their tasks for today.

When I look in object manager, I dod not see a method of adding a formula or reference from Lead to Task, and a recent support engineer mentioned to ask here, as this may be an impossible request. We have an option to have the Time Zone appear for Tasks, but there is no reference to pull in data, so it is always empty.

Any suggestions or clarifications on the limitations would be appreciated.

Lead Time Zone FieldTask Time Zone
Hello all,

I am trying to find a way to link a field from a Lead object into a Task object. We have setup timezones for out Leads, and we would like the system to automatically populate into the Tasks, so that our employees know the relative time of our clients when looking at their tasks for today.

When I look in object manager, I dod not see a method of adding a formula or reference from Lead to Task, and a recent support engineer mentioned to ask here, as this may be an impossible request. We have an option to have the Time Zone appear for Tasks, but there is no reference to pull in data, so it is always empty.

Any suggestions or clarifications on the limitations would be appreciated.

Lead Time Zone FieldTask Time Zone