• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All, refer screenshot to understand things better. Here This is an object BANK where I am having it as a simple bank statement, Where I want Present day i.e 01/03/2022's closing balance to automatically become next days i.e 02/03/2022's opening balance. I have indicated the fields in the Screenshot below , Can you pls help me with the formula? is it possible through a formula or a trigger will be required, or maybe a flow? pls suggest the best 

thanks
User-added image

I am looking to add on mobile publisher to my community users. , is there any Minimum user limit by salesforce to enable mobile publisher ?

I heard 25000 USD is minimum billing required to have mobile publisher .

Presently I have 100 user licenses, I'll be having another 200-300 users on board in the coming months but as of now 100 users . 

thanks 

Hello

I want Previous days value to automatically subtract with present days value.

Example: It's a car related app, where I need to track daily Kilometres odometre reading. 
"Opening day reading - closing day" reading is to be monitored daily.

Where todays closing reading should be tomorrow opening reading automatically..

So once user is on Board, you just need to enter opening reading once and daily user must only enter closing reading.

So only once closing readng is entered, automatically the formula should detect previous days closing reading.

Sorry for the long and complicated explanation for the question, just trying to explain how the forumale should work, accordingly you all can suggest...

Thanks 
Hello All,
I have over 200 Community user using my app, How do I create custom forumula for each user?
Also, Can I create 200 page layouts for 200 users?

Custom forumula in the sense , its a small accounts app where each user has different banks for cash and POS transactions for their requirements. 
Mostly fields would be common but forumalas for each user would be different.  
I want only particular fields for that user to display with those particular formulae.

Thanks
Hello All, 

I am looking to build  a sales cloud app with 15-20 objects maximum. Also should be able to create 3-4 apps within the org with those objects only.

I need only 1 Main license to use as a admin/developer and rest I want to roll out this for my customers who would be using on their mobile phones. 

My customers would enter their data ( in fields created ) on a daily basis. So they wont need any edit/create access of fields and objects.

I want users to access the app through salesforce one mobile app or if I get a custom mobile app it would be more great.

Im assuming I'll be having atleast 500 users who would be using my app and entering information on a daily basis.

Please suggest the best Salesforce edition and licenses .

Note: Salesforce support/sales is very slow and I can't wait for their reply for weeks.

Hello All, refer screenshot to understand things better. Here This is an object BANK where I am having it as a simple bank statement, Where I want Present day i.e 01/03/2022's closing balance to automatically become next days i.e 02/03/2022's opening balance. I have indicated the fields in the Screenshot below , Can you pls help me with the formula? is it possible through a formula or a trigger will be required, or maybe a flow? pls suggest the best 

thanks
User-added image

I am looking to add on mobile publisher to my community users. , is there any Minimum user limit by salesforce to enable mobile publisher ?

I heard 25000 USD is minimum billing required to have mobile publisher .

Presently I have 100 user licenses, I'll be having another 200-300 users on board in the coming months but as of now 100 users . 

thanks 

Hello

I want Previous days value to automatically subtract with present days value.

Example: It's a car related app, where I need to track daily Kilometres odometre reading. 
"Opening day reading - closing day" reading is to be monitored daily.

Where todays closing reading should be tomorrow opening reading automatically..

So once user is on Board, you just need to enter opening reading once and daily user must only enter closing reading.

So only once closing readng is entered, automatically the formula should detect previous days closing reading.

Sorry for the long and complicated explanation for the question, just trying to explain how the forumale should work, accordingly you all can suggest...

Thanks 
Hello All,
I have over 200 Community user using my app, How do I create custom forumula for each user?
Also, Can I create 200 page layouts for 200 users?

Custom forumula in the sense , its a small accounts app where each user has different banks for cash and POS transactions for their requirements. 
Mostly fields would be common but forumalas for each user would be different.  
I want only particular fields for that user to display with those particular formulae.

Thanks
Hello All, 

I am looking to build  a sales cloud app with 15-20 objects maximum. Also should be able to create 3-4 apps within the org with those objects only.

I need only 1 Main license to use as a admin/developer and rest I want to roll out this for my customers who would be using on their mobile phones. 

My customers would enter their data ( in fields created ) on a daily basis. So they wont need any edit/create access of fields and objects.

I want users to access the app through salesforce one mobile app or if I get a custom mobile app it would be more great.

Im assuming I'll be having atleast 500 users who would be using my app and entering information on a daily basis.

Please suggest the best Salesforce edition and licenses .

Note: Salesforce support/sales is very slow and I can't wait for their reply for weeks.