• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Gmail account is connected to Salesforce but if I send an email from Salesforce or from gmail I can connect to a Work Order. That Work Order Log the email shows up in. That is good. However the email shows up as a task in my feed and you have to click on the task to get the text of email. What I want to have is the email text show up so I can see it. Right now comments or call logs can be added with Text. So can view the full log of conversation. Logging an email where you only see listed as a task, then having to click the task to try and see text is not useful. Need to see email conversation as comment in sidebar with Work Order to track conversations. Any suggestions on how to make this work?
Trying conditional formatting setting Apex Class. Used following code:

public class Hl{
 <apex:pageBlockSection>
    <apex:outputField value={!Response_Time__c}
    style={!IF(Response_Time__c > 3, 'color:red;', '')} />
            </apex:pageBlockSection> 
                }
}

Problem is I am getting syntax error "Line 1 Unexpected token '{'." Can't figure out what the issue is. 
Gmail account is connected to Salesforce but if I send an email from Salesforce or from gmail I can connect to a Work Order. That Work Order Log the email shows up in. That is good. However the email shows up as a task in my feed and you have to click on the task to get the text of email. What I want to have is the email text show up so I can see it. Right now comments or call logs can be added with Text. So can view the full log of conversation. Logging an email where you only see listed as a task, then having to click the task to try and see text is not useful. Need to see email conversation as comment in sidebar with Work Order to track conversations. Any suggestions on how to make this work?
Trying conditional formatting setting Apex Class. Used following code:

public class Hl{
 <apex:pageBlockSection>
    <apex:outputField value={!Response_Time__c}
    style={!IF(Response_Time__c > 3, 'color:red;', '')} />
            </apex:pageBlockSection> 
                }
}

Problem is I am getting syntax error "Line 1 Unexpected token '{'." Can't figure out what the issue is.