• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a question.
Will this newly updated feature only be applicable in Flow, or will it also apply to page layouts? I'm curious to know

help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=release-notes.rn_automate_flow_reactive_formulas_beta.htm&release=244&type=5

In Salesforce's screen flow, is it possible to search for users who belong to your role or subordinate roles only when selecting a user using Lookup? If so, how can it be achieved?User-added image
Hello, I have a question. Can I modify the order of list views, I mean the list views within this box, in Salesforce?sample
Hello, I have a question. Let me provide an example. There is a list view with the displayed fields A (sorting criteria), B, C, D, E. The admin clicked on the B field to change the sorting criteria to B and then shared the list view with everyone. User A accessed the list view, but the sorting criteria is set to A. Is there a way to make it appear according to the sorting criteria specified by the admin for everyone?
When I go into a Salesforce object, the list view is sorted in ascending order. I want to fix the list view in descending order when I enter the object. Is there a way to do that?
Calendar feature configuration question:
The team leader profile should be able to subscribe to their team members' calendars, while team members should not be able to subscribe to others' calendars. Please tell me how to set this up
User-added imageI have a question
If the Sharing Settings 'Grant Access Using Hierarchies ' checkbox is not enabled at all, you may need to contact your Salesforce administrator to enable it for the objects you need.
Hello, I have a question about the Salesforce Calendar feature. How many 'Other Calendars' subscriptions can I set up per user with a Standard Salesforce license? Is it okay to subscribe to more than 100 people? 
Hello, I have one question.
How many 'Other Calendars' subscriptions can I set up for the Salesforce Calendar feature? Is it okay to subscribe to more than 100 people?
When I go into a Salesforce object, the list view is sorted in ascending order. I want to fix the list view in descending order when I enter the object. Is there a way to do that?