• 20 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks, I have the following validationformula that is supposed to prevent the creation of the record unless the criteria is met, however, after implementing the validation, the record still gets created if a choose a date in the past.  For example if today is nov 13, and I chose Oct 20, the record should not be created.  What am I doing wrong?

AND(
  WEEKDAY(Survey_Requested_Date__c) <> 2,  /* Not Monday */
  WEEKDAY(Survey_Requested_Date__c) <> 6,  /* Not Friday */
  Survey_Requested_Date__c >= TODAY()      /* Date is in the future */
)

I am trying to create a flow in SFDC that will create a folder in SharePoint Online when a record is created in a custom object.  How can I invoke such action?  I started the Flow Builder, with a record triggered flow, but I do not see a way to request the creation of a folder in enviroment such as SharePoint online
Hi folks, looking for some ideas on how I can assign a record from a custom object to another.   I am creating a demo request custom object where users will create a request for a Demo equipment for a Customer contact.  Thus I have two custom objects: Demos and Equipment.  What I want to do is to create a lookup in the Demo object that will select a item from the Equipment object that has not been assigned to any other contact, in other words the lookup should only show available equipment.  After the demo period ends the equipment should be release backed to availability.  Any thought I could accomplish this?
How can I store the record type on a custom object on a field so I can use the value to write an MS Flow? 

I am writing an MS Flow (Power Automate) that will create a folder, but I only want to do for specific record type.  I can create a decision based on the value of a field.  For example if my custom object has these two record types:  BULK, COMMERCIAL, and I only want to based the flow decision on BULK, how can I store the record type of the custom object in a field?

Using:  Create a SharePoint forlder when a record is created
Hi all, I am trying to create a validation rule to ensure a DATE field is populated if the pick list value of another field is set to certain value.  here is what I have and the error that I am getting:

AND(ISPICKVAL (Stage__c ="Scheduled"),ISBLANK(Scheduled_date__c =""))

Error: Error: Field Stage__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions

Hi Folks, I have the following validationformula that is supposed to prevent the creation of the record unless the criteria is met, however, after implementing the validation, the record still gets created if a choose a date in the past.  For example if today is nov 13, and I chose Oct 20, the record should not be created.  What am I doing wrong?

AND(
  WEEKDAY(Survey_Requested_Date__c) <> 2,  /* Not Monday */
  WEEKDAY(Survey_Requested_Date__c) <> 6,  /* Not Friday */
  Survey_Requested_Date__c >= TODAY()      /* Date is in the future */
)

I am trying to create a flow in SFDC that will create a folder in SharePoint Online when a record is created in a custom object.  How can I invoke such action?  I started the Flow Builder, with a record triggered flow, but I do not see a way to request the creation of a folder in enviroment such as SharePoint online
Hi folks, looking for some ideas on how I can assign a record from a custom object to another.   I am creating a demo request custom object where users will create a request for a Demo equipment for a Customer contact.  Thus I have two custom objects: Demos and Equipment.  What I want to do is to create a lookup in the Demo object that will select a item from the Equipment object that has not been assigned to any other contact, in other words the lookup should only show available equipment.  After the demo period ends the equipment should be release backed to availability.  Any thought I could accomplish this?
How can I store the record type on a custom object on a field so I can use the value to write an MS Flow? 

I am writing an MS Flow (Power Automate) that will create a folder, but I only want to do for specific record type.  I can create a decision based on the value of a field.  For example if my custom object has these two record types:  BULK, COMMERCIAL, and I only want to based the flow decision on BULK, how can I store the record type of the custom object in a field?

Using:  Create a SharePoint forlder when a record is created
Hi all, I am trying to create a validation rule to ensure a DATE field is populated if the pick list value of another field is set to certain value.  here is what I have and the error that I am getting:

AND(ISPICKVAL (Stage__c ="Scheduled"),ISBLANK(Scheduled_date__c =""))

Error: Error: Field Stage__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions