• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to set up a field that will track the minutes that a case's status is "in progress". I've read about and tried a lot of methods online but most were built using workflow rules or other features that are no longer supported or no longer work the same way. I'm trying to use flow builder to achieve this but I'm still learning and have begun to spin my wheels.

I just need a field to count the hours a case's status is set to "in progress" and to not count hours in any other status.That way we can track total time a case has been worked on. Our cases bounce between status' frequently. Often being closed or resolved and being opened again multiple times.

Thank you.
Hello,

I'm trying to set up a field that will track the minutes that a case's status is "in progress". I've read about and tried a lot of methods online but most were built using workflow rules or other features that are no longer supported or no longer work the same way. I'm trying to use flow builder to achieve this but I'm still learning and have begun to spin my wheels.

I just need a field to count the hours a case's status is set to "in progress" and to not count hours in any other status.That way we can track total time a case has been worked on. Our cases bounce between status' frequently. Often being closed or resolved and being opened again multiple times.

Thank you.