• 0 Points
  • Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Would it be possible to add support for general html templates instead of just the web integration links.

So I can create a form button instead of just a link, and not have to worry about the length of the URL. A fake example:

Internet Explorer can supposedly handle URLs up to about 2000 characters (and Apache about 8000), but the general recommendation is to keep it below 256. If I could use a POST request (with a form button) instead of a GET request (with a link), the size wouldn't matter.

Thanks,
We want to synchronize data in salesforce with records on our website, using PHP and the SOAP api.

I found the resources for doing this, but can you use this with a "Professional" account or does it require an "Enterprise" level account.

I saw the FAQ but I wanted to be clear.
Would it be possible to add support for general html templates instead of just the web integration links.

So I can create a form button instead of just a link, and not have to worry about the length of the URL. A fake example:

Internet Explorer can supposedly handle URLs up to about 2000 characters (and Apache about 8000), but the general recommendation is to keep it below 256. If I could use a POST request (with a form button) instead of a GET request (with a link), the size wouldn't matter.

Thanks,