• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone have any sample code on updating or creating an opportunity?

I am able to do all of this based on the sample code:

1. Login
  2. Query Leads and view all the fields
  3. Query all Opportunities and view all the fields
  4. Update various fields in the "Leads" section

When I try to update the "opportunity" section, it does not update and does not give me an error message.

Any help would be appreciated,

Brian

I have successfully logged in using the sample PHP scripts.  I am now trying to use genproxy with our enterprise WSDL and I get this error. 

Notice: Constant ìþ!^H°v*@^P already defined in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/Base.php on line 77

Notice: Constant è#"^H°v*@^P already defined in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/Base.php on line 78
<?php

require_once 'SOAP/Client.php';

Notice: Undefined index:   in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

?>

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

Does anyone know if you can brand the standard web interface?  We are looking for a way to remove any references to Salesforce in the HTML pages and use our own web graphics for the HTML pages.
I don't have root access to my web service to play around with PHP connecting to salesforce.com.  Is there a web host that already has pear:soap installed so I can jump dump in the sample code and have it work.

Thank you VERY much.

Joseph

Does anyone have any sample code on updating or creating an opportunity?

I am able to do all of this based on the sample code:

1. Login
  2. Query Leads and view all the fields
  3. Query all Opportunities and view all the fields
  4. Update various fields in the "Leads" section

When I try to update the "opportunity" section, it does not update and does not give me an error message.

Any help would be appreciated,

Brian

I have successfully logged in using the sample PHP scripts.  I am now trying to use genproxy with our enterprise WSDL and I get this error. 

Notice: Constant ìþ!^H°v*@^P already defined in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/Base.php on line 77

Notice: Constant è#"^H°v*@^P already defined in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/Base.php on line 78
<?php

require_once 'SOAP/Client.php';

Notice: Undefined index:   in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

?>

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian